[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

Got a POB link for Delve? I saw you say in early October that you'd post one but its mid-Nov and I don't see any POB link for Delve.
what about nebuloch as offhand and get all end charges on the tree for 10-11 end charges total?
massive phys mitigation and regen through double kaoms way rings.
dps will be lower though
Last edited by Freya98 on Nov 22, 2018, 7:17:48 PM
"
nakieon wrote:
Got a POB link for Delve? I saw you say in early October that you'd post one but its mid-Nov and I don't see any POB link for Delve.

Yeah i did say that and im sorry that i didn't follow up on that. GGG announced stat stick changes (one of the biggest sources of damage for this build) so i want to wait what they have for us in work before i go more in depth with an updated PoB. The build could get affected in an unexpected way, so i might have to rewrite part of my guide to adapt to the new dual wield changes.

If the changes are not to bad i will update it fast, if they are terrible for this build it might take a bit longer. All i can say for now is to stay tuned until patch notes.
Which shield would you recommend to use instead of daul wielding, taking into consideration balance changes in 3.5?
Hey, I'd like to try this build as a league starter.
For the statstick change, I think we can have
1) a shield : maybe The Unshattered Will
2) a statclaw : with shaped mods : "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" or "Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances". This should do the trick no ?
"
maximewoody wrote:
Hey, I'd like to try this build as a league starter.
For the statstick change, I think we can have
1) a shield : maybe The Unshattered Will
2) a statclaw : with shaped mods : "Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage" or "Damage Penetrates #% Elemental Resistances". This should do the trick no ?

Yes please Raikodou we need your advice to keep playing something as close as possible to this build. I wanna play the character on standard, its level 94 and I never got to 100 . Which changes should we make?

What I did now was just to change the statstick offhand for my old bloodseeker mainhand, so now i have a yellow high dps claw and the high dps bloodseeker with its nice effect. I dont know what Im supposed to do, so many new things. I just wanna keep killing things with this build without thinking too much xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info