[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

do u have pob link for delve?
"
AshDrag0n wrote:

I wanna fine tune my build in Delve a little bit more first. Will be posting one very soon.
"
AshDrag0n wrote:

I wanna fine tune my build in Delve a little bit more first. Will be posting one very soon.
Really enjoying the build so far. Finally got my hands on some funds (bout 250c) and im quite curious of what you would think about upgrade priorities.

Atm most of my gear is expremely cheap, as i have been extremely unlucky with loot this league.

Also, if you have crafted any fossil gear, do you have any recommendations for jewels, stat-sticks & accessories?

My char is SSFSmackdude. Moved him from SSF to normal league to be able to push the achievements a bit harder.

Also, how is yoke of suffering for this build? Seems like it would work well with inpulsas, do we reach high enoug dmg per hit to be able to shock through it?

*UPDATED* Managed to 6-link my third Loreweave in 4 fusings, feels good man.
Last edited by thegreekgod on Oct 6, 2018, 5:25:22 AM
This is viable on Delve League? i can still kill Ubber elder with this build ?
"
yyyiiyyy wrote:
This is viable on Delve League? i can still kill Ubber elder with this build ?

100% still worth it and i did a lot of Uber Elder kills this League with it. Also great for Delve mines pushing when you use a different helmet than Abyssus. Reave is pretty awesome since it covers the entire cave.
Do you channel 6 stacks all the time?what do you think about replacing ruthless with maim?thank you very much
"
PhDBayesian wrote:
Do you channel 6 stacks all the time?what do you think about replacing ruthless with maim?thank you very much

After playing this build for 3 Leagues i have gotten a pretty good feel for the different attack speed releases. So my timing is good from pure muscle memory and yes i do (at least try to) release 6 stacks every time when it comes to boss fights. For small add phases etc you don't have to release 6 stacks.

Here is an example (look at the top left BF icon):

https://clips.twitch.tv/AntsyArtisticDolphinWTRuck

Ruthless doesn't work with Blade Flurry.
Last edited by Raikudou on Nov 12, 2018, 12:50:00 AM
What weapon do you recommend until I get Bloodseeker? Primarily wondering on early game?
"
Ashathe wrote:
What weapon do you recommend until I get Bloodseeker? Primarily wondering on early game?

You should be leveling with axes til 80+ and only swap to claws once you are ready and have most of the gear parts that you need. If Bloodseekers are to expensive or you can't find one, any lvl 60+ unique claw will do the job for the time being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info