[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

"
hmmBacon wrote:
thanks for the well formated guide one of the best looking and cleanest in the Forum.

Thank you very much, i might update the thread right before the next League if i have time for it.

If dual wielding doesn't get nerfed to hard next League im gonna play the same build again and live stream my entire progress from lvl 1 to 90. So everyone who is interested in playing it will be able to watch me play it from scratch with no currency. Should be a great way to learn about progressing and min-maxing the build for anyone choosing this build for next League.
Awesome guide. Would you mind posting some Uber lab and mapping videos (preferably with double strike). Also, you said this is a budget friendly build, but does this make it a good league starter? Finally, I’d suggest adding this picture to the guide, it’s an excellent sunder leveling guide in picture form that you could squeeze in where ou mention leveling with sundering https://m.imgur.com/8g78KSP . Thanks!
Last edited by Ellipsist on Aug 26, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
Nice guide. Will you be doing a 3.4 update (obv., only once patch notes are out).

One thing I don't quite understand. you mention
"
I recommend using Sunder until you have reached at least level 90.

Your skill tree for 90 has the 9 claw nodes - I assume you REGRET the 9 axes nodes --> claw then?

why, when I hit 75, wouldn't I swop over straight away from Axes to claws? I am sure there is a great reason, I'm just not sure what it s... It seems like I could respec Axes to clas around thenm if I have all the skill points from A1-10 ? What am I missing?
Thanks for making this. I love Jugg and have always wanted to try BF so I think I'm going to try this out for Delve.

Either of the new heralds going to be better than using Ash?
I plan to pick a build that can get 40/40 in the incoming league and dive really deep into Delve. This seems like it might be the safest pick because depending if HP or damage is the issue in the deeper parts of Delve, I can see a few ways to get more HP.
Did anyone tried this build on a gladiator ? if yes, what is your favorite version? thx
"
elevatedhobo wrote:
Thanks for making this. I love Jugg and have always wanted to try BF so I think I'm going to try this out for Delve.

Either of the new heralds going to be better than using Ash?

The new Herald Of Purity looks very decent as it gives us a great amount of flat phys. I think in the beginning it might even be better than HoA when we don't have that much ele pen and elemental damage in general from a good stat stick yet.
"
CyberKun wrote:
I plan to pick a build that can get 40/40 in the incoming league and dive really deep into Delve. This seems like it might be the safest pick because depending if HP or damage is the issue in the deeper parts of Delve, I can see a few ways to get more HP.

Yeah you can definitely get way more HP (easily up to 7-8k). I usually just go to around 5k because its good enough for Uber Elder farming, beyond that i like pushing my damage. But for delve farming you probably wont need that much dmg and can focus more on defenses in general.
I'm having a difficult time with uber labs.
I'm level 81 running anguish, doryani's, abyssus and filler gear for the rest. I have about 5k armor and 4.3k life. I get one shot by izaro repeatedly. I've tried adjusting a few things but nothing is working. where did I go wrong?
"
I'm having a difficult time with uber labs.
I'm level 81 running anguish, doryani's, abyssus and filler gear for the rest. I have about 5k armor and 4.3k life. I get one shot by izaro repeatedly. I've tried adjusting a few things but nothing is working. where did I go wrong?

Well you are using Abyssus, that's where your problem is. Taking 50% increased physical damage early on into a new league when you barely have any good gear is huge. On top of that 4k life is really low for uber lab farming. Try to get a good rare helmet with 120+ life and 5k+ life in general.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info