[3.3] Raikudou's Blade Flurry Juggernaut - All Content! 5+ MIL BOSS DPS | 6K LIFE | BUDGET FRIENDLY

My damage is way off just 1m, would love some pointers as to what upgrades to move towards first.
What is your preferred method of conversion? Theres watchers eye, phys to light, the winter spirit nodes, hrimsorrow, the rare gloves.... What do you use specifically and why?
"
Ijit wrote:
What is your preferred method of conversion? Theres watchers eye, phys to light, the winter spirit nodes, hrimsorrow, the rare gloves.... What do you use specifically and why?

Cheap:
Winter Spirit + Hrimsorrow

Alternative if you find good Tombfists and Jewels:
Winter Spirit + Phys to Light

Expensive:
Winter Spirit + Watcher's Eye

Generally i never recommend Phys to Lightning, but it certainly has its moments and uses. The thing is by the time you deal millions of dmg shock doesn't do much since the target is dead before you could even ramp up all stacks. Or when your damage is to low your shock stacks don't go high enough to justify even using it. That's why i prefer the consistent 50% more damage from Elemental Focus 99% of the time. its just straight up 50% more damage without any ramp up from start to finish.

But generally you really want to free up your glove slot for good tombfists and abyss jewels (very good life and resist source). So without Hrimsorrows your only option left is Phys to Lightning for a while. You could maybe even use Moonbender's (super budget item) early into the league to get 90% conversion if you had terrible luck with currency and couldn't find a nice stat stick. Im probably gonna add that item to my Gear Breakdown section.

So all thats left in the end is the Watchers Eye to get to 80% which is good enough in combination with Elemental Focus.
You say 80% convertion with watchers eye. But watchers eye is 40% and winter spirit is 20%. where is it you get the other 20% from?
"
LupaeFilius wrote:
You say 80% convertion with watchers eye. But watchers eye is 40% and winter spirit is 20%. where is it you get the other 20% from?

The point just before Winter Spirit is 20% conversion aswell.
"
markelov wrote:
"
LupaeFilius wrote:

The point just before Winter Spirit is 20% conversion aswell.

I had no clue, i feel stupid now :P Thanks as lot man!
Hi ive been following your build and am just wondering on the whole 80% conversion thing. What really is the point behind it? to me it feels kind of sloppy to have only 80%. I understand using a PtL gem or hrimsorrows are going to lose out DPS you could have in order to get that last 20%, but i just don't really see the point to converting to cold dmg? Are you tryin to chill bosses? Shattering mobs in maps? I am just level 83 right now so i'm about to swap to claws, i IDed a decent one here:

Also, is Maim support the best sixth link, even though you are already getting Maim from the Tombfists?
Last edited by Jazfog on Jun 29, 2018, 3:16:44 AM
Do you have a strategy for getting to 90? That's a long time to play before you even get to use your main skill. Do you just run everything?
Hey, really liking the build so far and ty for the guide. Just wondering if you could talk about your ascendancy choices a little. Specifically why did you take unstoppable over unrelenting?

I'm feeling a little bit squishier than I expected and feel like I might switch those around. Thoughts?
Hello, anyone can give me a advice to upgrade my gear?!

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/TrCmL9mX

The claw and the boots i just crafted myself with some lucky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info