Incursion League Statistics

Maybe there would be more chieftains if you didn't ruin the full phys version by putting totem leech behind fire convertion, lol
So yea, elementalist. People like op zoomy zoom builds, GGGTencent delivered and incursion timers require you to play those. No big surprise there, but also not complaining about that. In recent years there was pathfinder, zerker, raider, jugg (to some extend), also slayer, inquis, and in hardcore necro were popular. It changes and change is good.

Thing with elementalist though is for me that it makes clear whats wrong with ele damage:
1) everything can and will be converted to it and a single ascendancy node gives you 25% pen regarless of source for only 19ish% of mana. Now take a skill that has a 100 base damage and after increased and more multipliers has now 200 damage and a boss has 35% ele res. (example); with another 50% more modifier on your skill it takes 162 damage. However with 25% ele pen. but without the 50% more mod. it takes 180 damage. So maybe the 25% pen is stronger than the zerker 40% more mod? Bad with math so feel free to correct me.

2) elemental ailments are 100% applied by crit whereas getting them to apply without crit takes waaaaaay more investment and effort. Crit already has more damage cause it multiplies base damage and non-crit doesn't, so it doesnt really need this (and i want to play non crit ailment builds easier as well (crit = more damage = stuff dies faster = less damage taken)). Now why are free ailments (crit and shaper of desolation, beacon of ruin) kinda op? I have an occultist with 75% increased curse effect which has a hefty 60% to 80% less effect on bosses. That penalty isnt there as elementalist with ailments. No nodes required on the tree or gear, just ascendancy nodes. Elementalist states: ''you cant get these bonusses on the tree but with this ascendacy you can'' whereas occultist is more like ''you can get these bonusses elsewhere but with this ascendancy you dont need to''. Just an example though; im happy with my occultist nonetheless.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jun 20, 2018, 5:02:37 AM
"
mega2k0 wrote:
sooo nobody gives a sh*t about challenges??? yes, i am one of them

thanks

Yeah, because prizes are shitty + world cup, so people don't have much time :P Releasing this during the WC was not a good idea...
Last edited by Gosen on Jun 20, 2018, 5:15:25 AM
poop league
interesting stats. How is this compared to expectations?
Wow these statistics are brutal and show what a big issue (I don´t want to say failure, yet), Incursion is.

We have almost 1/4 of the playerbase in SSF with the same type of character, only two other builds are in the double digits

One of the most new player friendly builds Necro, is sitting there with 6%.

If we look further, we notice that most players stop before 12 challenges, a number that is super easy to achieve, normally. So how come that so few people actually invest time into that league?

Are the mechanics so boring, is the build diversity broken? Is it too unfriendly for low levels?

I don´t know, but if you say that you are thrilled with the league and it´s feedback, then I can´t stop but thinking that you make a donkey out of a pig here. From my perspective, it´s the worst league since Harbinger and that say quite a lot.

Good luck with the next league though, it can´t get much worse now can it?!
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Maybe u could add another 2 seconds to the clocks as they are just a bit skimpy, esp early on, but small details, I see it as endgame content anyway moving forward.

I'm mostly not the owner of chars with huge dps, but with some progress now it seems my issues with the timer are shrinking. The most annoying issue are dead ends, this could/should be solved by the area creation (just so as it seems in the zone preview before entering)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
sarannah101 wrote:
My way to fix incursions: Keep the timer, but do not teleport the player out of the incursion when it ends. Instead, when the timer ends, do not drop a stone of passage any longer.

My wish would go in the opposite direction: at the end of the timer, if the char has grabbed a passage stone, stop giving xp & loot but let him open the door before porting out.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jun 22, 2018, 4:50:17 AM
I was going to go for 40 challenges, but then i died in cruel lab and I lost all will to go on.

Seriously though, the challenge rewards are just not worth the effort :)
Remember the Elementalist memes after the rework? Look at it now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info