Incursion League Statistics

"
sidtherat wrote:

you can easily get 20 challenges this league without even opening the list - get one char to maps, level it to 80 and bam, done

I leveled a character to 90, have about 2/3 atlas unlocked, and bam, 13 challenges done, with some targeting/hunting to complete orb recipes and such.

So is not THAT easy.
"
sidtherat wrote:
you can easily get 20 challenges this league without even opening the list - get one char to maps, level it to 80 and bam, done

Sorry, I can't help but note the irony when I look at your statement, then look over at the "3" below your name.

For what it's worth, hitting level 90 was actually challenge #19 for my character. I was at 10/40 when I hit level 80; this came between opening 100 doors in incursions, but before killing all 22 architects at least once. And no, I'd not shied away on incursions. I'd done them every single time they'd appeared, and I was already regularly full-clearing them. (I think the full-clear challenge was #7 or #8 for me, but I didn't start recording until I hit maps)

Though, I will say you have a point as far as the noob-unfriendliness goes. The game could do a LOT better at explaining what to do. Apparently one of my friends didn't even understand how to use stones of passage until I outright pointed it out to them. (It's not like that brief timer gives players much time to sit down, think, and experiment!)

GGG could do a lot to improve the interface for incursions, for people at all ends of the skill spectrum. For me, I'd like it if the "monsters killed" meter turned blue or something as soon as I got the last one; it's a bit hard to see the difference between "1 left" and "100%," and I've wasted a few good minutes searching for an illusory last mob I'd overlooked.

"
rvaHammer wrote:
new to the game, why exactly is there Scion and also Ascendant? Isnt Ascendant the only ascendancy for the Scion? so how is there both?

Ascendant is an ascendancy class, and access is only unlocked through completing The Lord's Labyrinth. So even if there's no choice, it's still an upgrade that must be unlocked.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
i have this '3' just because i wanted to see how idiotic the chasm between 'great' fotm skills and rest is. i did 11 incursions, 9 successfuly, killed the boss, in hardcore using monstly blue and white-quality gear, with 2 link

why? becuase these links were trap links

ive checked the list of challenges and 24 is definitely doable with little target farm. i would auto-skip anything that requires me to 9/9 instead of 'pick 3 of 9'.

not to mention that these challenges are mostly participation and unhealthy hours type of chores, not challenges. and the 'rewards' are.. well at least last league we got the clown mask

I like the "blip" at 36. Phew, 36, sleep.

0.06% Hype --- btw this league was very easy to get 36. did it in first week

crys in zerker :*(

reworks i would like to see:

rage on hit up to 20% (10% is very bad for slow attacking builds)

rage on hit for scion too

gives us back our damage leeched as life/mana (not only attack)
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Last edited by guggelhupf on Jun 21, 2018, 9:24:32 PM
Can someone post a good BV guide, please?
See where Zerker is? That's where Elementalist will be after Tencent nerfs the shit out of it. Just ask all the former Zerker players.

Glad I quit playing this game. It's good to see things haven't changed.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
chewychunga wrote:
I think scion needs some love... bottom of every rank except ssf hc incursion where it’s missing

Umm, the bottom 7 are the base class.

Some people challenge themselves by not choosing an ascendancy, but not many people willing to do that.
So ofc Scion is gonna be the bottom.
The last 7 spot is literally pointless to show.
In that regard, Guardian/ Berserker are the worst classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info