Incursion League Statistics

i mean your game is still lagging and crashing so who cares...
"
akane750 wrote:
I assume the numbers in the graph show the number of each challenge in the in-game list by order? Because otherwise the graph is inconsistent at best: we have more people with 6-8 challenges than we do with 5, more with 11 than with 10, more with 24 than 23, and more with 36 than with 32-35.

I assume players who have 36 challenges not counted in 'have 35 challenges' stat.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
RIP Zerk. The benefits you get are just in NO WAY worth the degen. And then there's the deal of 10% inc dmg taken.. C'mon, ya think anyone's gonna play that?

I get he's supposed to be a rippy class, but than he doesn't even make for a good glass cannon option.. Up the Aspect of carnage to at least 80% more damage, and than it would be a good option for meme builds at least. (And mirror+ gear glass cannons)

Or at least give him like +10 to maximum life leech rate or something.
Last edited by GrayR on Jun 20, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

"
DistantBliss wrote:

Thing with elementalist though is for me that it makes clear whats wrong with ele damage:

2) elemental ailments are 100% applied by crit whereas getting them to apply without crit takes waaaaaay more investment and effort.

it actually doesnt any more tbh. Im sitting at somewhere in excess of 117% chance to ignite on my flameblaster and I didnt rly go out of my way at all to get anything, getting say 70% crit chance would have been more demanding.

Yea for fire maybe, but say i wanna shock with non-crit builds that arent elementalist for some reason for instance? Most some lightning skills have 10-20% chance to shock, then there is innervate for another 20% and toss in some random lightning affinity unique for another 10% you're at 50%, so on average every other hit is a shock. Crit is still better AND has more damage, so its worth to invest into it. Flame blast doesnt need crit because of the % more per stage perhaps.

As for chance to ignite on the tree; there is 50% chance and its on only 4 nodes together (plus 10% at templar area), and you will want those nodes even if you dont focus solely on ignite. Shock nodes on the tree only add up to 35% over 5 nodes (plus 10% near templar), the other stats on the nodes and pathing is worse, you wanna build freeze? total of 30% on the tree spread over 3 starting areas; enjoy speccing in that. Its just way easier and stronger to go crit, dont take the nodes and get the effect anyway.

Way i would like to see it would be crit not applying ailments anymore just like chaos damage crit doesnt auto apply poison. The crit damage is and should be the reward. You still want both? You should invest in it and give up on some defense/aoe/utility nodes. Nerf that shit so people dont one shot everything in the game and get more bored every new league : )
Could be fun too, if they show the exact number of people who have completed 40 challenges, if not all the challenges.
god bless the 0.04% of players 90+ in ssfhc that refuse to Ascend. impossible mode.
"
If compared to any other ascendancy - it is weak. You can pick Deadeye or Champion and get x2 times more dps with no drawbacks.

Best speed, best loot (hmm love you distillate), Zerphi getting you immortal...

Oh, yeah, deadeye is a better dps with a bow.
Wait, no, path or assassin do better with elem poison.

Pathfinder is niche and scary to master, but incredibly powerful, even after the buff of underused ascendency.

Oh, and rip zerker :/
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Fully rework berserker again...
a perfect comment
Can you see how nobody gets anything done?
Make challenges easier, please.

Split them into the casual 3 milestones for the gear mtx A, gear mtx B, portal C around 6, 12, 18,
then add some super duper mega glitter gay shiny bigger shit for all the hard core players,
mtx rewards D, E, F for challenges 24, 30, 36...

Thanks.
Huge drop off in the graph after 12. Back to the drawing board GGG! Better challenges (not brain dead rng), better rewards, better experience. Nuff said.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info