Incursion League Statistics

I would love to see how many expensive items were sacrifice (6L and above)
Well, Berserker predictably never recovered from what you guys did to him back in 3.2 and Assassin's buffs clearly went into the wrong direction.
What is the elementalist build that most of the 17 percent is playing?
Love to see statistics.

There is one thing wrong with Incursion league: It requires TOO much speed/damage. My very good frost blader who has been with me for the past 5 leagues, and which is quite fast. Has been unable to do incursions on t10+ with certain map mods. This has forced me into a meta role as well, I do not like this.
My way to fix incursions: Keep the timer, but do not teleport the player out of the incursion when it ends. Instead, when the timer ends, do not drop a stone of passage any longer. This way slower/more tankier builds can still do incursions, but faster players can still get a bonus of opening a door more often. Slower players would simply have to be lucky to get a pssage stone to drop within the timer.

I would also like to see a hotfix of movement skills, in particular flame dash. Why is there a limit on this skill at all, when other movement skills do not have a limit or global cooldown?

The classes now mostly played is due to the trap rework. I do not think traps are overpowered. They are where they should be, power-wise.

Loving the temple as well! Time/map-drop wise I feel the temple is in a good spot. When low on maps, and when leveling I have loved running it!

Thanks for this league GGG!

Edit: This league's challenges seem harder to achieve to me than previous leagues. I do love the shift towards more gameplay challenges. Due to this shift, I was able to complete more challenges on my own this time.
Edit2: Give us a way to not let the elder or his guardians disappear from the atlas, maybe a checkbox. And 100% add a cooldown or warning for when he is about to disappear, and how to not let him/them. There is a thread about this somehwere on the forum here, which goes into more detail.

PS: I have on rare occassions encountered a bug: A fully empty incursion. No monsters or bosses at all present in them. So far it only happened three or four times, so it's not a big deal, just letting you guys know.
PSS: Stop removing the 36 below my name! :D
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jun 20, 2018, 1:59:44 AM
I have a few points to make:

1. Changing the 36 challenge reward from a portal PLEASE, I don't have any motivation to go for 36, I have enough portals change it to an Aura or SOMETHING that actually MAKES ME WANT TO GET 36.

2. Although there has been some good updates to certain ascendancys and thats why they are being played a lot at the moment, GJ on ruining Berserker by screwing with it's leech and making it Attack based only, way to ruin an ascendancy.

3. Good job on Incursion.
Scion looking amazing as always...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Whoever said there wasn't diversity and choice in PoE? If you don't want to be an Elementalist, you can be a Saboteur. THAT'S A MEANINGFUL CHOICE GUYS, one made by 37% of all players across the league.

you can play whatever you want and succeed with it. Theres reasons for those stats, and its all about what we can do now that we couldnt do for the last few leagues. Ppl want a change, theres a ton of new traps to play with and all fire prolif specs work again after being abysmal for ages.

Theres more build diversity baked into the mechanics right now than theres ever been, and the game is easier than its ever been, which contributes to that.

Stop pretending TencentGGG didn't heavily encourage the meta-game beforehand, snorkle. This isn't and never has been a game of 'forge your own path to success'. It's a game of 'follow the most efficient path to success'. The only difference this time is instead of a streamer finding and propagating that path, it was TencentGGG themselves. And anyone who has found something better than arc/trap/bv sure isn't telling anyone for fear of being nerfed, as arc/trap/bv probably will be come the next force-fed meta.

Argue all you want, the stats speak for themselves. 37% of all incursion players choosing 2 of a possible 19 Ascendancies? That's hard to misread.

It is no secret at all there are still more efficient builds around (or just as efficient at least). The entire metagame of the past leagues is still available at the same power level it has been at before. People are just ignoring it because they want something new and shiny.

Thinking about it, it is actually better than ever to go RF, Reave or Tornado Shot now because items are a lot less expensive than last league when everybody and their mom are fighting over useful Arc/BV gear.

Same goes for Ascendancies. PF is still the strongest ascendancy in the game, no other item can rival the power of flasks. Yet, only 1.5% of the playerbase use it. Seems people aren't that much about efficiency as you think they are. It is probably a mix of following the streamers' Fotm builds and wanting something new they haven't tried yet.
"
iDeeVo wrote:
BV/ARC/Totem bois everywhere!
Incinerate, man! That skill is nuts nowadays!
Good job on that berserker class, GGG!
i always enjoy these posts :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info