Incursion League Statistics

BV Triple Herald, arc trap, arc totem, lol
Great league!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
DoEFotGS wrote:
Fully rework berserker again...

I 100% agree its totally worthless for most people. Too many negatives not enough positives. hell get ride of all the degen and maybe I will play it.... maybe
I really love the incursion mechanic, its awesome. Maybe u could add another 2 seconds to the clocks as they are just a bit skimpy, esp early on, but small details, I see it as endgame content anyway moving forward.

Not rly playing the game atm cause I just need a break tbh, been going too hard for too many years and I feel like a decent break in the short term is gonna revive my fire long term, were just grinding metal over here at this point. Its a shame cause its a rly cool league.

This has to go core, its a whole other thing we can do like uber lab and atziri. How much is a league like domination or torment still paying off in terms of adding something to the game? Theyre in there, but if they wernt would anyone care? For all the people who hate lab, theres a ton of people who grind it and its giving them 100s of hours of content per year and will continue to forever.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jun 19, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
Berserker should be changed and also back to where it was good for both casters and attack builds
I'd love to see a breakdown of % pass/fail for killing architects and opening doors within incursions by level.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Whoever said there wasn't diversity and choice in PoE? If you don't want to be an Elementalist, you can be a Saboteur. THAT'S A MEANINGFUL CHOICE GUYS, one made by 37% of all players across the league.

you can play whatever you want and succeed with it. Theres reasons for those stats, and its all about what we can do now that we couldnt do for the last few leagues. Ppl want a change, theres a ton of new traps to play with and all fire prolif specs work again after being abysmal for ages.

Theres more build diversity baked into the mechanics right now than theres ever been, and the game is easier than its ever been, which contributes to that.
haha YEET
UwU
scion at d bottom again.. what if the 1st passive nodes are removed and get a real skill bonus with your 1st 2 nodes.hhmmm...

edit: nahh.. i guess she's fine..she's rank 8..my bad..selective reading..hahaha..
Last edited by Seth_Ken on Jun 20, 2018, 2:54:53 AM
wow, this is awesome!
trappers and totems fever :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info