[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

"
glcr wrote:
Isn't 2x elder rings with +20 HP gain per hit better than thief's torment? You can get a lot more HP / stats that way.

I too wonder about this. Like wouldn't the below rings be better?

Also is there a point using queen of the forest if you aren't capping out the +450 evasion to make use of the movement speed? Aren't you better off with kaom's heart or belly?
"
glcr wrote:
Isn't 2x elder rings with +20 HP gain per hit better than thief's torment? You can get a lot more HP / stats that way.

but can u get 16 quant, mana gain and 34% all res?

havent tried so i cant say for sure, u can try.
Last edited by 5Six on Jul 24, 2018, 2:28:42 AM
hey i got a question. Is ele bow better then a phys one? for this build
The Iron Ring in the post above also gives mana gain, you only need 2-3 to sustain full mana. Resists can be achieved with two toned base, will be hard to find well rolled ones but definitely possible.

I think you will lose the quant in exchange for more life and other offensive stats.
"
maurisho wrote:

given all the elemental damage nodes and elemental damage jewels, i would call that a yes.

"
glcr wrote:
The Iron Ring in the post above also gives mana gain, you only need 2-3 to sustain full mana. Resists can be achieved with two toned base, will be hard to find well rolled ones but definitely possible.

I think you will lose the quant in exchange for more life and other offensive stats.

you would need 2-3 on both rings just to be about even on bosses.

really cant say for sure, but ive been using full mf since i hit 100 so dont think ill be swapping, maybe ill try it next league.

edit: after a bit of search, rings with both lgoh and mgoh seems to be extremely rare and the ones that exists are pretty badly rolled, unless u find some godly one i personally wouldn't. Possibly viable with non mf gear, with mf thats a no from me.

"
"
glcr wrote:

Also is there a point using queen of the forest if you aren't capping out the +450 evasion to make use of the movement speed? Aren't you better off with kaom's heart or belly?

idk bout u but im capped out on evasion. even with a bit less i would still go qotf
Last edited by 5Six on Jul 24, 2018, 1:52:41 PM
i lvld to 68 and have alot of good items. my dmg is still very low? and attack speed also.. what am i doing wrong
"
5Six wrote:
"
maurisho wrote:

given all the elemental damage nodes and elemental damage jewels, i would call that a yes.

"
glcr wrote:

you would need 2-3 on both rings just to be about even on bosses.

really cant say for sure, but ive been using full mf since i hit 100 so dont think ill be swapping, maybe ill try it next league.

edit: after a bit of search, rings with both lgoh and mgoh seems to be extremely rare and the ones that exists are pretty badly rolled, unless u find some godly one i personally wouldn't. Possibly viable with non mf gear, with mf thats a no from me.

"
"
glcr wrote:

idk bout u but im capped out on evasion. even with a bit less i would still go qotf

i did some testing. and yes you do need more than +3 mana gained on hit on bosses so maybe you need a total of 6 mgoh to do bossing content smoothly. My mana was running out after 2-3 shots with the two rings
I am thinking of switching over to this from a Lioneye's version of TS. Is the main leech we get from the thief ring? I think I saw one node in the tree or maybe im blind.
"
Grecksly wrote:
I am thinking of switching over to this from a Lioneye's version of TS. Is the main leech we get from the thief ring? I think I saw one node in the tree or maybe im blind.

small difference, thief gives life/mana gain on hit not leech, aside from that yes only thiefs no leech nodes.
Life gain on hit is much superior to VP. It works the same as pre nerf VP with builds like molten strike, and lets you run no leech mods and labs very smoothly.

Regarding the mana gain, you can actually get 3 mana gain on hit on jewels instead of the ring, which makes finding a good rolled ring a lot easier. It will still take a lot of effort to find 2 that work well together, but I think the ceiling is higher if you do find them eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info