[3.4] Tornado Shot Deadeye | Level 100 viable | #3 Ranger | Elder | Shaper | Lab

Alright so im at lvl39 now and finally start understanding how this build would work. So the main thing is the Tornado shot with Mirage Archer.. and I guess the main thing for these builds is to amp up the damage of the mirage archer.. plus your own shots have even more insane damage.
Anyway at this point I do understand that leveling without a Tabula will be pain in the arse as you can´t use many skills together and Tornado will be pretty weak, Lightning and Barrage helps thankfully. But when I got my tabula I feel very strong already to do leveling, atleast for now :D

But yea really love how this mechanic works, you just shoot every once in a while and mirage does all the work.

So I guess when new leagues start you do a quick budget char that can get you Tabula and leveling gear and then switch, something like that? Cause T3 Burial shouldn´t be that difficult to do.
Mathils actual cat
Hey again, small update :P found Vial of Sacrifice, got 85EX.. bought pretty much everything here or close to it, some jewels still missing I guess and still low level.

Very nice clearpseed atm for me and damage on burial chambers after upgrading my gems.

Quick question about jewels.. is there any point for the Poachers Aim? 10% projectile damage but projectiles pierce one additional time.

You can take a quick look at my character from the profile if you have time :P
Its not done, just trying to buy everything and still figuring some things out.

Like gems beside the bow.. kinda confused here as you say what gems to use but in your gear you have some other gems and missing gems :(
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Jul 21, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
"
HDTanel wrote:
Hey again, small update :P found Vial of Sacrifice, got 85EX.. bought pretty much everything here or close to it, some jewels still missing I guess and still low level.

Very nice clearpseed atm for me and damage on burial chambers after upgrading my gems.

Quick question about jewels.. is there any point for the Poachers Aim? 10% projectile damage but projectiles pierce one additional time.

You can take a quick look at my character from the profile if you have time :P
Its not done, just trying to buy everything and still figuring some things out.

Like gems beside the bow.. kinda confused here as you say what gems to use but in your gear you have some other gems and missing gems :(

no for poachers

u need helm enchant

just follow gem section
Last edited by 5Six on Jul 22, 2018, 10:08:30 PM
Hey man!

Just want you to take a quick look at my gear if I'm all set? I'm sitting at 4.7k life right now, i feel i should have around 5k to take down elder and stuff. Am I still missing something? Here are a few questions:

1. How did you level to 100, were you just doing T14 maps fully sextanted? Please share some tips! I ask because I fully invested in this build (sold all my marauder's equipment) so I can level my first char 100 smoothly haha :)
2. Is lightpoachers better overall than starkonja to reach 100? or either?
3. Why don't you run CWDT - Immortal Call gem?
4. Is the spirit charge from lightpoachers really noticeable when clearing?

Spoiler

I also ran the corrupted blood jewel and the watcher's eye jewel with "+critical strike while using wrath" + "increased lightning dmg while using wrath" and "give onslaught while using haste"

I have +life on all my jewels and stuff but I feel still lacking on the hp department.

Appreciate your response!

"
Hey man!

Just want you to take a quick look at my gear if I'm all set? I'm sitting at 4.7k life right now, i feel i should have around 5k to take down elder and stuff. Am I still missing something? Here are a few questions:

1. How did you level to 100, were you just doing T14 maps fully sextanted? Please share some tips! I ask because I fully invested in this build (sold all my marauder's equipment) so I can level my first char 100 smoothly haha :)

Spoiler

I also ran the corrupted blood jewel and the watcher's eye jewel with "+critical strike while using wrath" + "increased lightning dmg while using wrath" and "give onslaught while using haste"

I have +life on all my jewels and stuff but I feel still lacking on the hp department.

missing levels, and the 3 hp nodes on top, my max is 5200 at level 100 so its pretty much as high as you can get on the dps tree but if u go survivability tree u can get 6. something.

1. t15/16 belfry/ugs
2. poacher probably better
3. i did, pretty sure its in gem section, dont run it anymore cuz i reached 100 and dont care if i die
4. spirit charge is useless, except for the 5% heal
Hi,

I have around 50 ex and need to choose between lightpoachers with enchant or the headhunter.
What would you recommend to get first in order to start doing higher tiers?

Thanks!
"
5Six wrote:
"
Hey man!

Spoiler

missing levels, and the 3 hp nodes on top, my max is 5200 at level 100 so its pretty much as high as you can get on the dps tree but if u go survivability tree u can get 6. something.

1. t15/16 belfry/ugs
3. i did, pretty sure its in gem section, dont run it anymore cuz i reached 100 and dont care if i die

Thanks! Sorry for number 4, I meant spirit burst, the green balls that spit out of your character. Is that useful?
Last edited by TheCreepNextDoor on Jul 23, 2018, 5:57:40 AM
"
"
5Six wrote:
"
Hey man!

Spoiler

1. t15/16 belfry/ugs

Thanks! Sorry for number 4, I meant spirit burst, the green balls that spit out of your character. Is that useful?

that is also what i meant, yeah its useless
ok cool thanks for the response!
Isn't 2x elder rings with +20 HP gain per hit better than thief's torment? You can get a lot more HP / stats that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info