[3.2] HoWAbout Occultist. Shaper/Uber Elder, Minotaur flaskless on 1L!!

"
Giammafix wrote:
Nice jewel you got :D
Also thanks, I'm not the author of the build but I've played it long enough this league that I feel I can help with some advices.

How much did you buy your Watcher's Eye for?
I feel my single target dps is slow. I'm using a 5 linked armor and wonder which gems i should use for max dmg

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
zj0ckez wrote:
I feel my single target dps is slow. I'm using a 5 linked armor and wonder which gems i should use for max dmg

you should use damage on full life or multistrike for single target damage, and concentrated effect instead of added lightning damage.
you're using wrong amulet and belt, and a shield instead of the second claw.
start getting a cyclopean coil with at least 12-13% increased attributes, astramentis with 85-90 attributes, a second hand of wisdom and action, and a helmet with high ES and maybe intelligence instead of the gull.

Thanks for input but since i play hc i rather have a shield for ES than a secondary claw for dps

I have a better helmet with 250 es and -9 lightning res to use at lvl 69. But the helm has no enchant
Last edited by zj0ckez on Oct 25, 2018, 6:46:34 AM
"
ryatwo wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
Nice jewel you got :D
Also thanks, I'm not the author of the build but I've played it long enough this league that I feel I can help with some advices.

How much did you buy your Watcher's Eye for?

I paid mine 20 ex, but got it earlier in the league, so the prices are different now I guess.
Anyway having a clarity watcher's eye is just min-maxing, a jewel with recovery and damage or penetration is still bis
"
zj0ckez wrote:

you should use damage on full life or multistrike for single target damage, and concentrated effect instead of added lightning damage.
you're using wrong amulet and belt, and a shield instead of the second claw.
start getting a cyclopean coil with at least 12-13% increased attributes, astramentis with 85-90 attributes, a second hand of wisdom and action, and a helmet with high ES and maybe intelligence instead of the gull.
So I am leveling now and in my 50's why would you wait to get both claws if they are the same level requirement?
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
So I am leveling now and in my 50's why would you wait to get both claws if they are the same level requirement?

Because of HC
I'm currently enjoying the build and am having issue's getting a decent pair of rings, a pair of boots and helmet. But as far as the build goes I did have major survivability issue's during my late 60's when I didn't fully go CI, ghost reaver and vaal pact combination but once I picked it up it feels pretty smooth.

Would anyone mind looking at my character and letting me know if my passive tree looks ok. I ended up path to take both might and physique and the jewel socket's above them in order to use 2 Brute force Soluton jewel's to get a total of 52 & and 54 intelligence for more intelligence stacking, if that is a bad idea please let me know as I sincerely saw no issue with getting the jewel sockets since I was already in the general neighborhood of those passive points it felt like passive's well spent.

Character name: WhatisTisLyeesia Lvl:83 Occultist
"
lyeesia wrote:
I'm currently enjoying the build and am having issue's getting a decent pair of rings, a pair of boots and helmet. But as far as the build goes I did have major survivability issue's during my late 60's when I didn't fully go CI, ghost reaver and vaal pact combination but once I picked it up it feels pretty smooth.

Would anyone mind looking at my character and letting me know if my passive tree looks ok. I ended up path to take both might and physique and the jewel socket's above them in order to use 2 Brute force Soluton jewel's to get a total of 52 & and 54 intelligence for more intelligence stacking, if that is a bad idea please let me know as I sincerely saw no issue with getting the jewel sockets since I was already in the general neighborhood of those passive points it felt like passive's well spent.

Character name: WhatisTisLyeesia Lvl:83 Occultist

the tree looks fine, but personally I would take Fury bolts instead and the jewel slot on the lower left of Ghost reaver, taking the 3 intelligence points.
I see that you didn't take Point blank, that's mandatory because it's a huge part of your dps.
you are also wasting 2 points in life and energy shield on the left of Written in blood, you don't need life when you go CI, take Arcane focus instead.
take the jewel slot right under Melding, it's only one point, why would you not take that.
I think that two jewels with energy shield and damage/attack speed will probably beat brute force solution, since you only have 30 strength to convert.
if you respec those points you can probably have a dps and es increase, and with levels you can have enough points to take Sniper which will increase your projectiles damage a lot.
you are also missing Holy dominion and Divine fervour, which provide resistances, damage, penetration, strength and intelligence, those points are a must.
later, you should take Harrier for intelligence point and attack speed, and then the jewel slot after the two 3% attack speed nodes, remember that attack speed is a huge dps boost for molten strike.
Last edited by Giammafix on Oct 26, 2018, 5:26:26 AM
I took your recommendation's and yea I do have to agree after respecing out from the brute force solution jewel's and getting point blank and Holy dominion and Divine fervour as well as Arcane focus it does feel better. I completely forgot about point blank. As for the jewel socket I like to sit on the 1 pointer jewel sockets for awhile until I craft or find/buy a nice jewel to go in their.

Thank's for reminding me point blank is a thing, I hoesntly wouldn't have looked at it as I was completely unaware of the interaction between molten strike and the Keystone.
hey there, great build i really enjoy it :)

i would like to know how you get 3 auras running if one is wrath with 50% :D my enlighten is level 2, will it work when it becomes 3?

And i found a similar amulett like yours but jesus i lose like 400 shield and 5k tool tip dps compared to the unique one, what am i doing wrong :D
Last edited by Sah0k on Oct 27, 2018, 7:24:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info