[3.2] HoWAbout Occultist. Shaper/Uber Elder, Minotaur flaskless on 1L!!

"
Virevly wrote:
I'm lvl 89 now but still can't defeat gaurdians or Shaper.
Is there something i did wrong as in the vids they almost facetank everything including tier 16 but i just die in a blink.
Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Just got frustrated then but finally can confirm its shaper viable, my first kill ! Not deathles but i have get to used to the mechanics ( damn Shaper teleports )but withthis build i finally got it done, THANKS ;-)

this my gear atm, still need some upgrades

Spoiler

an this is atm my skilltree, nothing special

Thanks to OP and Giammafix for all their efforts
congrats for the shaper kill man!
with a little bit of practice you will do it deathless :D
Last edited by Giammafix on Nov 5, 2018, 10:09:58 AM
Hey I just got a 4R2B High ES Pool Regalia, should i re-chrome it or keep those colors ? Which would be the decent gem setup ?
"
Steris wrote:
Hey I just got a 4R2B High ES Pool Regalia, should i re-chrome it or keep those colors ? Which would be the decent gem setup ?

you could probably go with molten strike-elemental focus-concentrated effect-multistrike-elemental damage with attacks-damage on full life (or ancestral call for clear)

this should give you a bit more dps than going 3 blu I think
I am enjoying the build. Last time I pushed over 10k eHP was on a LL RF. 9k HP on Necro Soulwrest wasn't too bad, either.

I am able to comfortably farm red elder and minotaur was just holding my MS button down throughout the whole fight. It feels good.

I finally crafted a decent-ish ES armour (4R2B) so I went with ele dmg + multi + dmg on full life. I prefer that feel.

My big crafting project is trying to get MS proj enchant on a high ES 30% helm (with - lightning res) so I can start really push the build higher.

Any other suggestions?
- https://pastebin.com/XeJL2sU9

EDIT: Well... I just crafted this, so that's something:

EDIT 2: I forgot to include blood rage in my PoB. Whoops.
Last edited by kestalkayden on Nov 8, 2018, 12:40:21 PM
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Steris wrote:

you could probably go with molten strike-elemental focus-concentrated effect-multistrike-elemental damage with attacks-damage on full life (or ancestral call for clear)

Why do we opt to go for Concentrated Effect? Does it give more damage to the balls, or the lessen the spread (therefore, allowing for balls to hit the target). Is it better than giving up Lightning Penetration?
"
ryatwo wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
"
Steris wrote:

Why do we opt to go for Concentrated Effect? Does it give more damage to the balls, or the lessen the spread (therefore, allowing for balls to hit the target). Is it better than giving up Lightning Penetration?

as well as giving more damage to the balls, it also reduces the area affected, increasing the chance that the projectiles will hit (like you said) and yes, it's better than giving up lightning pen
Any thoughts about Incadescent Heart as the body armor?
How is this build for uelder and delve boss carries?
Can it go higher depth like 500-900?
How is the mapping speed over all?
Is 240ex budget enough?
"
HerrImHimmel wrote:
Any thoughts about Incadescent Heart as the body armor?

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
soultari wrote:
Thanks for answering questions on this build, Giammafix. Would you help me to understand why a Incandescent Heart wouldn't be used on this build?

well, the author posted this

"
Bristoling wrote:
"
dezda wrote:
I'm trying this build right now and its awesome!

Any thoughts about incandescent heart?

You are much better off with a rare. Your total ES will be much higher, with high Int there's little to no dps difference, you can get extra resists plus, most importantly, a decent rare will be a lot cheaper then 6L Incandescent Heart.

and personally, an incandescent heart gave me less dps on path of building, mainly because you gain chaos damage but it won't scale with lightning penetration (and we get more than 60% from the gem and tree) and the helmet with -9% lightning resistance to nearby enemies.
of course you also take 25% of all elemental damage taken as chaos damage, meaning it will amount to zero with chaos inoculation, but probably a good vaal regalia with more than 500 ES and intelligence will beat the incandescent heart considering that the extra es will also work against physical damage.
anyway if you're planning to use 4 red links with multistrike, incandescent heart is way easier to recolor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info