An ex is 130c

"
Johny_Snow wrote:
"
ThoryX wrote:

Also, in this league there are more people playing for more time, sure that is a fact that affect economy, no?

Didn't Steam chart show that this league is played less than bestiary? Several people saying how this is the best league ever doesn't make it true.

I think here

https://store.steampowered.com/stats/Steam-Game-and-Player-Statistics?l=english

15th place today

and here

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2151708
Some interesting info:

15k more users at the start of incursion than at the start of bestiary. As of now only 1k concurrent users more than bestiary.

This is by the way the best league ever and bestiary was the worst league ever yet incursion so far drops like a rock harder than bestiary did.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Jun 19, 2018, 11:05:58 AM
Well, because everyone's played through incursion league in the first couple of weeks. Once you've cleared your temple of atzoatl a couple of times, you've literally seen everything, this league mechanic has to offer.

For people who love the core game - sure, it's a nice league because it's a loot pinata. But for people who only returned to check out the new league mechanic, they've seen it all on their first character before lvl 80.
"
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's fucking awful

Time to buy exalts. 1ex easily worth 250c
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
In standard chaos to exalt ratio is ~155 : 1 so I guess this is where the final stop is. Although it'll be funny if it indeed goes above 200c.
"
Th3c0r3ok wrote:
Well, because everyone's played through incursion league in the first couple of weeks. Once you've cleared your temple of atzoatl a couple of times, you've literally seen everything, this league mechanic has to offer.

For people who love the core game - sure, it's a nice league because it's a loot pinata. But for people who only returned to check out the new league mechanic, they've seen it all on their first character before lvl 80.

I think the loot pinata part is why retention is worse. People hit their personal plateaus a lot faster when they get constantly showered, on the other hand Bestiary made you work hard for your money
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Some interesting info:

15k more users at the start of incursion than at the start of bestiary. As of now only 1k concurrent users more than bestiary.

This is by the way the best league ever and bestiary was the worst league ever yet incursion so far drops like a rock harder than bestiary did.

Because by this stage beastiary wasn't the worst league as they'd fixed most of the net issues, buffed the drop rates and generally tweaked things. It still could have been vastly better as the actual item crafting was terrible but the core mechanics aside were fine.

This league Is pretty good and i think the lack of major patches to tweak the league mechanic show that they got it fairly spot on, I'm not enjoying it as much as breach league however as my build pool seems smaller and the temple is a disappointment in the long run, breach domains were much more entertaining as far as "boss" content goes.

The temples got a few too many missed opportunities in it, it isn't anything like as bad as beastiary's crafting but it still causes gripes from me.
GGG should consider un nerfing breach.

6L belly up to 732C when it generally hovers around 500 at this stage of a league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
148 now. Absolutely ridiculous.
Seems like the right time to kiss this league goodbye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info