An ex is 130c

"
Jiav wrote:

imo a lot of it has to do with difficulty and clearspeed. The game in general was much slower back a few years ago and also much more difficult. In the times of kripp the average player struggled to pass merciless and even reach maps, so in general clear speed was a lot slower and so it was also harder to farm currency. Now we have the opposite, you clear maps in 5 mins and the pre map content is a joke, often you wear the same uniques from level 10 - end of kuvita. Like e a goldrim or rings and then go straight into early map uniques.

The problem imo is that the game is too easy and too fast. This is why most items are just obsolete, even most uniques are, they simply have no purpose as the game is just too easy. No one picks up rares when leveling, they could as well be disabled pre 60.

Dude you haven't even done anything and you say the game is easy -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 18, 2018, 2:17:23 PM
"
"
Jiav wrote:

imo a lot of it has to do with difficulty and clearspeed. The game in general was much slower back a few years ago and also much more difficult. In the times of kripp the average player struggled to pass merciless and even reach maps, so in general clear speed was a lot slower and so it was also harder to farm currency. Now we have the opposite, you clear maps in 5 mins and the pre map content is a joke, often you wear the same uniques from level 10 - end of kuvita. Like e a goldrim or rings and then go straight into early map uniques.

The problem imo is that the game is too easy and too fast. This is why most items are just obsolete, even most uniques are, they simply have no purpose as the game is just too easy. No one picks up rares when leveling, they could as well be disabled pre 60.

Dude you haven't even done anything and you say the game is easy -.-

true, but thats entirely besides the point. The main point is you don't spend any currency while leveling anymore, because you can steamroll all content up to maps, wtih a few 1 alch/chaos uniques. Thats a large part of the game. And after that most players settle with low tier maps to again steamroll them and farm currency to buy a few selected pieces of pricy uniques. And once you have enough gear you can also defeat all the high tier bosses rather easily. Personally i quit fast, because I dont want to grind 500 maps to buy anything;P
There's some crazy inflation this far into this season compared to others. People wanting 1c for 1alc items for around this time in and wanting 1alc for items that should be vendored. I haven't got an ex yet, I had two last time with less time played.
It's pretty much that there's no real reason to use chaos on anything this league again, and there's some fancy new base mods in the temple that you'd want to use your exalts.
should rename as 'PATH OF D3 LIKE'
"
poeGT wrote:
There's some crazy inflation this far into this season compared to others. People wanting 1c for 1alc items for around this time in and wanting 1alc for items that should be vendored. I haven't got an ex yet, I had two last time with less time played.

I swear they nerfed ex drops in anticipation for the temple, on average I get one while leveling between 2 characters. This league I haven't seen one and I have been playing more for longer than I have any league yet. That anecdotal evidence mixed with the fact ex are the highest I have ever seen a month into a league kind of backs that theory up.

"
snwkill wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:

I swear they nerfed ex drops in anticipation for the temple, on average I get one while leveling between 2 characters. This league I haven't seen one and I have been playing more for longer than I have any league yet. That anecdotal evidence mixed with the fact ex are the highest I have ever seen a month into a league kind of backs that theory up.

No it does not. One person's sample does not back up any theory in the history of theories. Sorry.

I found 5 exalted as drops this league. My experience rejects and debases your theory clearly.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
"
snwkill wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:

Sure there is a lots of math behind.
But for me personally it's quite the opposite. I'm around t11 maps on the Altas, and till now I had 4ex drops with no filthy MF gears.
I played bestiary, and in all the league I had 2ex dropped.

RNG I think.

Also, in this league there are more people playing for more time, sure that is a fact that affect economy, no?
"
Slizzered wrote:
Not amazing when all the prices are completely outrageous due to the majority of the playerbase having an IQ so low it makes Forrest Gump look like Tesla.

Breath of the Council is being listed for 3ex+

Apep's Slumber is being listed at 2ex+

Allelopathy listed at 10-25c

Heretic's Veil listed for 20c+

People want multiple chaos for trash leveling uniques like Lifesprig, Goredrill, Aurumvorax etc.

These morons somehow still haven't caught on to the simple fact that if a map isn't red or unique it isn't worth shit, nope these clowns want 3c or more for a white T6 map

Then when you say anything about these prices a bunch of idiots with no understanding of economics pops up with a bunch of "supply and demand" gibberish. They can't wrap their feeble minds around the concept that the vast majority of the items in this game just aren't highly valued (hell the items I listed above are all shit you would struggle to give away). They would rather let an item rot in their inventory for an entire league all due to greed and imcompetence than sell it for a fair price to one of the only people actually interested in it.

It is basically supply and demand. There are very few players doing higher end content, yet a ton more low end players. Then add the AH system is set up to find uniques easily, but god aweful for trying to find rares you might need.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
ThoryX wrote:

Also, in this league there are more people playing for more time, sure that is a fact that affect economy, no?

Didn't Steam chart show that this league is played less than bestiary? Several people saying how this is the best league ever doesn't make it true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info