HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's fucking awful
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2018, 6:42:02 PM
Could be worse, you could have to deal with the fucked up xbox market.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Don't they have an AH thing lol that's fucking amazing
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Not amazing when all the prices are completely outrageous due to the majority of the playerbase having an IQ so low it makes Forrest Gump look like Tesla.

Breath of the Council is being listed for 3ex+

Apep's Slumber is being listed at 2ex+

Allelopathy listed at 10-25c

Heretic's Veil listed for 20c+

People want multiple chaos for trash leveling uniques like Lifesprig, Goredrill, Aurumvorax etc.

These morons somehow still haven't caught on to the simple fact that if a map isn't red or unique it isn't worth shit, nope these clowns want 3c or more for a white T6 map

Then when you say anything about these prices a bunch of idiots with no understanding of economics pops up with a bunch of "supply and demand" gibberish. They can't wrap their feeble minds around the concept that the vast majority of the items in this game just aren't highly valued (hell the items I listed above are all shit you would struggle to give away). They would rather let an item rot in their inventory for an entire league all due to greed and imcompetence than sell it for a fair price to one of the only people actually interested in it.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by Slizzered on Jun 17, 2018, 5:55:48 PM
ok that's funny hahaha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The economy is broken in this league.
Naisuuu

Makes mapping so much easier :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Chaoses must be super cheap, fusings seem more expensive than ever.
I recently told a guy that he is a fool who thinks that he is sitting on a pile of gold, when in reality he is sitting on a pile of shit.

I find myself going back to that more often. But you know where the economy can´t break ?
IN SSF. That´s the only safe haven from this bullshit.
Despite it being ggg's best league i cant help but feel this is the poorest ive been relative to the length of the league.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info