An ex is 130c

Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Jun 18, 2018, 4:55:34 AM
"
Slizzered wrote:
Not amazing when all the prices are completely outrageous due to the majority of the playerbase having an IQ so low it makes Forrest Gump look like Tesla.

Breath of the Council is being listed for 3ex+

Apep's Slumber is being listed at 2ex+

Allelopathy listed at 10-25c

Heretic's Veil listed for 20c+

People want multiple chaos for trash leveling uniques like Lifesprig, Goredrill, Aurumvorax etc.

These morons somehow still haven't caught on to the simple fact that if a map isn't red or unique it isn't worth shit, nope these clowns want 3c or more for a white T6 map

that sounds like an actual healthy functioning economy like the one we used to have on pc 4 years ago before it all went to shit and virtually every item became worthless trash under the weight of landfill drop rates and div cards.

"
Slizzered wrote:

Then when you say anything about these prices a bunch of idiots with no understanding of economics pops up with a bunch of "supply and demand" gibberish. They can't wrap their feeble minds around the concept that the vast majority of the items in this game just aren't highly valued (hell the items I listed above are all shit you would struggle to give away). They would rather let an item rot in their inventory for an entire league all due to greed and imcompetence than sell it for a fair price to one of the only people actually interested in it.

ironic use of the term idiots tbh. Yes, it is supply and demand, the reason items in this game in softcore temp leagues on pc have no value is because the supply is far too high for the amount of demand. Thats not a good thing, an economy where almost everything is complete trash you cant sell for any amount of currency worth a damn is not a good economy, its a shit economy thats gone down the toilet.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jun 18, 2018, 2:13:33 AM
Its shows how this league is even less popular than bestiary and for a good reason. Expect it to reach 150 chaos orbs at some point.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Its shows how this league is even less popular than bestiary and for a good reason. Expect it to reach 150 chaos orbs at some point.

I think it is just a constant pattern regardless of league success. Everyone knows the routine now, so it just amplifies every league--- Get Ex ASAP, Get Headhunter ASAP, Get Mirror ASAP.

Next league it will probly only take 1 week...

Unless you want to call this league a lootfest with chaos and maps dropping everywhere. I guess that could be an influence.
Its just inflation is a bitch. Thats what you get for having loot pinjata league. Every league chaos are easier and easier to get, that also means they are worth less every league.
"
neonive wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

I think it is just a constant pattern regardless of league success. Everyone knows the routine now, so it just amplifies every league--- Get Ex ASAP, Get Headhunter ASAP, Get Mirror ASAP.

Unless you want to call this league a lootfest with chaos and maps dropping everywhere. I guess that could be an influence.

It's kinda gross, tried to get a friend to play this game and it's like "oh cool what are people doing on Twitch" which turns to:

"Why's everyone playing Arc"

"These people are all playing this Burial Chamber map over and over again non-stop"

Takes someone who is interested in the game that's never played before to point that out I guess, lmao
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
neonive wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Thats a weird thing to say though. This anomaly started in bestiary and it was widely agreed that the league is so bad many people left and it revered to standard economy rather fast. Now the answer is not to blame the league but the players?
There is no chaos sink, simple as that.

There are very few chase uniques.

All the Zana options are trash. No Perandus, no Nemesis. Breach got nerfed. Zana should get re-worked.

If you can, convert your chaos into exalts and watch the price rise.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Jun 18, 2018, 3:46:08 AM
I just checked the exalt prices on the league I play (why specify, it's not like you did) and it seems to be about 52 chaos each.

I mean, I'm not surprised to see nonsense posted here (league being less popular etc) but that ratio is simply nonsense.
You could use your influence and start pricing your own exalts at the price that you think they should be at. Convince all your friends to follow suit and suddenly the next time a "noob" is gonna try to sell their exalt, they will price it slightly below what you´re pricing it at, bc chances are he needs the money bad. Whenever I see an item on POE trade and I see at least 5 cheap ones and the other ones are priced way above that, I automatically assume that the lower priced ones are the actual worth and that the other guys are just tripping.

You don´t have to sell your exalts, just flood POE Trade with adequately priced exalts and the community will follow.

I mean what´s the point of acquiring clout in a game if you never use it ?
Use your dinosaur powers for something good for once. This is the time to prove it all, to back it all up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info