When you realize cyclone has no advantages over blade vortex

"
GreasyGinzo wrote:

This is just simply not true

What s not true, that you always need artificial or specific uniques to make cyclone works?
Put away Ngamahu and disfavor. Put away blood explosion or molten balls and cyclone become shit.

The skill in itself can never work on his own it always need some addition made of specific uniques.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I did a pure phys cyclone last league which was fairly acceptable (~5-700k) It doesn't really need gimmicks to succeed it just needs what any skill requires to shine, Crit.

Like OP's point is fairly true anyway the fact that BV feels absolutely awful to play IMO aside but cyclone is far from the worst skill right now, infact their skill rework/buff list has actually made most skills feel worse to me not better.

Arc may be great right now but god ice spear feels bad I think arc might outperform ice spear on a 3 link vs a 6.
"When you realize cyclone has no advantages over blade vortex"

+1 for Cyclone: Cyclon is casted during fight, while vortex is good if blades are already rotating - I am reflecting 3.2 patch though.

ps: maybe that is only one advantage..
Last edited by Rexeos on Jun 16, 2018, 1:54:15 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
GreasyGinzo wrote:

This is just simply not true

What s not true, that you always need artificial or specific uniques to make cyclone works?
Put away Ngamahu and disfavor. Put away blood explosion or molten balls and cyclone become shit.

The skill in itself can never work on his own it always need some addition made of specific uniques.

Pure phys crit or RT both have more than enough damage to do entire game no “gimmicks” needed. No Nghamu’s no Haemophila etc. just because you don’t see any streamers playing it ever doesn’t mean “it’s dogshit”
Cyclone is trash because you have to scale AOE , attackspeed and movementspeed for it to feel good.
That´s just retarded.Personally I will never play Cyclone again if it´s not on a QoTF Raider with Darkray Vectors and Devoto´s. I don´t give a shit if I am squishy.

BV clears on a Brightbeak with Inpulsas.

Your Pure Phys Cycloner needs Disfavor to clear the entire game.
"
Cyclone is trash because you have to scale AOE , attackspeed and movementspeed for it to feel good.
That´s just retarded.Personally I will never play Cyclone again if it´s not on a QoTF Raider with Darkray Vectors and Devoto´s. I don´t give a shit if I am squishy.

BV clears on a Brightbeak with Inpulsas.

Your Pure Phys Cycloner needs Disfavor to clear the entire game.

I just leave this here... For me Cyclone is fun again and really just OP with this build:

No issues with anything and it is not like you are immortal or so, you gotta know the game mechanics and attacks of the bosses, but the dps is insane and anyone who lost their love for Cyclone this build is awesome.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info