[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

What golem are you guys running? Looks like mostly ice but I'm not sure I understand why.. Dps is quite a bit better for me with lightning or fire.
"
99prosorc wrote:
"
Haddadadingo wrote:
Can anyone take a peek at my character and see if I'm doing something wrong in terms of boss killing? It seems like the single target dps is pretty low for bosses compared to videos I watch.

21/0 Ele Hit + 20/20 support gems and at least 2 more fire res (Wise Oak...) will increase your dps by 25%.

On top of it...

I'm using a Golem, Haste, Onslaught flask, Vaal Haste, Blood Rage, decent rare jewels ;)

Yeah, I know the wise oak isnt right at the moment but I found the gloves and changed some stuff around last night, just haven't gotten new boots yet. Honestly I thought I was using haste but I guess I have grace in there... do you always have blood rage on? If that's the case I will swap out the grace and arctic armor, get haste and blood rage. Still trying to roll a t3 corruption room for my gems. I'll grab the onslaught flask too. Golem as well I suppose. Was there anything else major I should try to change? Appreciate the response.
Last edited by Haddadadingo on Jul 16, 2018, 5:13:42 PM
hello my english is bad, I have some questions:
Currently my setup is the one in my profile, level 88 I'm going for the 90+, I have saved currency, which is what I should buy now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fesper1/characters

I need, frostferno, chest (use tabula), lioneye gem, amulet (xops).

What would be the appropriate purchase to progress? I have the points well placed? thanks in my first character in the poe :)
"
Padashuruar wrote:
"
Eninya wrote:
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Okay, I've watched all of the videos posted in the main thread and read the guide itself a lot of times. Still have no ideal what I'm doing wrong.

My items seems similar (no corrupted Frostferno), tree is identical, but the damage is almost 2x lower.

Also, let's see Phoenix fight. Dude destroys it in 5 hits, it takes me like 50hits to kill it.

Is there anything I'm missing?

POB - https://pastebin.com/wrzd4ZNL

Likely got lucky with crits and has more optimized gear while utilizing Point Blank and Close Range (Chin Sol). I see nothing wrong with your setup, though I personally don't use Assassin's Mark.

How do you manage Power charges? Or you don't?

I also see you are using Anger and HoI, could you explain why?

I don't bother with Power Charges because this build just bodies everything. They might be useful against Guardians and Uber Elder, possibly Uber Atziri, but I've gone for a bigger life pool (7170~ atm), so extra crit is really just a luxury at this point.

I use Anger because of my main Watcher's Eye, and Herald of Ice is just filler. I swap it out as needed depending on the map mods. For No Regen/No Leech, I disable the reservation there entirely, and swap over if I'm running Elemental Reflect. Alternatively, I can swap in Blasphemy. Better mods for Watcher's Eyes are very expensive luxury items.
Last edited by Eninya on Jul 16, 2018, 8:49:13 PM
Thanks very much for the guide. Amazing character, with some slight tweaks that I saw the meta making (which you also mentioned), letting me kill Uber with 2 portals left on my first attempt ever.

I swapped Loreweave with Kaom's and used a 2 socket Tombfist, while using Purity of Ice and Haste auras. I dps'd the bosses down pretty quickly using a 6 socket Quill Rain--I valued quick shooting, move speed, and blink arrows (while using ele hit in a Frostferno) over the single, harder to aim single shot Chin Sol hits.

Character in my profile (FormulaKB).
Could someone kinda explain ascendancy choice? Why is ricochet better than the other option?
Can anyone explain why the Lioneye jewel is placed where it is recommended? What melee nodes do we benefit from at that location?

Hello! My quiver produces an additional arrow, can I play with such a quiver on this build? Thank you!
Last edited by Abbadabba1488 on Jul 17, 2018, 4:20:00 AM
"
Jeespeer wrote:
Can anyone explain why the Lioneye jewel is placed where it is recommended? What melee nodes do we benefit from at that location?

Soul Raker. It allows for leech.

This 41%increased damage is working or "increased damage" is just for physical damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info