[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Bizonel wrote:
"
Bizonel wrote:
I am a ranger lvl 90 with same Ascendancy and half of the tree similar but by build is good till about tier 12 maps though I can still upgrade my gear but I am not confident that my build can do that great to reach endgame. Should I re-spec or better to start from scratch?

Sorry guys made my profile public, I am still new to POE this is my 1st league didn't know about it being private by default. Hope to get an answer now :|

Why are you running barrage and ele hit in your chest? Also you aren't running the jewels to convert elemental hit damage to purely fire. You're gear is all about IIQ. Yeah tier 12 sounds about right. If you want to go higher into mapping you need to figure out what you want to do specifically. If you want to dive into ele hit you need to drop barrage/tornado shot and start gearing into Frostferno/ele hit for single target with ele hit/GMP for your map clearing.
Okay, I've watched all of the videos posted in the main thread and read the guide itself a lot of times. Still have no ideal what I'm doing wrong.

My items seems similar (no corrupted Frostferno), tree is identical, but the damage is almost 2x lower.

Also, let's see Phoenix fight. Dude destroys it in 5 hits, it takes me like 50hits to kill it.

Is there anything I'm missing?

POB - https://pastebin.com/wrzd4ZNL
"
brunowa wrote:
"
OrganicGMOs wrote:
Why vaal pact? where does the life leech come from

Soul Raker node.

Interesting, so in the trees listed that don't include Soul Raker/Lionseye what are we supposed to do? Because even in the No Xoph/Soul/Lionseye tree that I'm using, you take Vaal Pact, but if you don't take soul raker in that one, how are you supposed to leech? Was it a mistake & I shouldn't take it? Really enjoying this spec, even at level 83, it out DPS my 92 Necro Solar Guards by a large margin, it's just super squishy. Can't wait to get Frosterno & Kaom's ... one day.
"
Tanaomit wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
OrganicGMOs wrote:
Why vaal pact? where does the life leech come from

Soul Raker node.

Interesting, so in the trees listed that don't include Soul Raker/Lionseye what are we supposed to do? Because even in the No Xoph/Soul/Lionseye tree that I'm using, you take Vaal Pact, but if you don't take soul raker in that one, how are you supposed to leech? Was it a mistake & I shouldn't take it? Really enjoying this spec, even at level 83, it out DPS my 92 Necro Solar Guards by a large margin, it's just super squishy. Can't wait to get Frosterno & Kaom's ... one day.

Blood Drinker
"
dhise wrote:
"
Bizonel wrote:
"
Bizonel wrote:
I am a ranger lvl 90 with same Ascendancy and half of the tree similar but by build is good till about tier 12 maps though I can still upgrade my gear but I am not confident that my build can do that great to reach endgame. Should I re-spec or better to start from scratch?

Sorry guys made my profile public, I am still new to POE this is my 1st league didn't know about it being private by default. Hope to get an answer now :|

Why are you running barrage and ele hit in your chest? Also you aren't running the jewels to convert elemental hit damage to purely fire. You're gear is all about IIQ. Yeah tier 12 sounds about right. If you want to go higher into mapping you need to figure out what you want to do specifically. If you want to dive into ele hit you need to drop barrage/tornado shot and start gearing into Frostferno/ele hit for single target with ele hit/GMP for your map clearing.

I think you confused something, I don't have ele hit on my chest, I have it in secondary weapons just for leveling. I don't use ele hit at all in my current build. I know that I am not running anything from this post build, I am just asking if it will be better to re-spec my current build into the one posted here since I am already lvl 90, or better to create a new character and start from scratch, this is my main concern. About my IIQ gear, yes I know, instead of it I just have Atziri's Step Slink Boots, some gloves with resist and some dmg, Belt: Stygian Vise with resists and one Abyss Jewels similar to the ones in Helmet: Lightpoacher and that's about it for my gear in terms of doing higher map, everything else is almost the same. I just wanted and advice if should I spend the time in leveling a new character which is also a ranger, or it will be faster and more efficient to just re-build current one. I don't have much currency about 3-4ex, but I can sell my current gear in order to get the one for this build. Let me know your thoughts, and thanks for the replies.
How do you leech life ?
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Okay, I've watched all of the videos posted in the main thread and read the guide itself a lot of times. Still have no ideal what I'm doing wrong.

My items seems similar (no corrupted Frostferno), tree is identical, but the damage is almost 2x lower.

Also, let's see Phoenix fight. Dude destroys it in 5 hits, it takes me like 50hits to kill it.

Likely got lucky with crits and has more optimized gear while utilizing Point Blank and Close Range (Chin Sol). I see nothing wrong with your setup, though I personally don't use Assassin's Mark.
"
Eninya wrote:
"
Padashuruar wrote:

Likely got lucky with crits and has more optimized gear while utilizing Point Blank and Close Range (Chin Sol). I see nothing wrong with your setup, though I personally don't use Assassin's Mark.

How do you manage Power charges? Or you don't?

I also see you are using Anger and HoI, could you explain why?
Can anyone take a peek at my character and see if I'm doing something wrong in terms of boss killing? It seems like the single target dps is pretty low for bosses compared to videos I watch.
"
Haddadadingo wrote:
Can anyone take a peek at my character and see if I'm doing something wrong in terms of boss killing? It seems like the single target dps is pretty low for bosses compared to videos I watch.

21/0 Ele Hit + 20/20 support gems and at least 2 more fire res (Wise Oak...) will increase your dps by 25%.

On top of it...

I'm using a Golem, Haste, Onslaught flask, Vaal Haste, Blood Rage, decent rare jewels ;)
Last edited by 99prosorc on Jul 16, 2018, 5:03:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info