[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

its general damage, applies to projectiles
"
Ups_s wrote:

This 41%increased damage is working or "increased damage" is just for physical damage?

Holy sheet nice Kaoms man!

That's all damage types.
Thanks for info guys
try to double corruption, is fun!
Thank you for the build!

Today I killed uber elder for the first time after 3 shaper sets. It was awesome. I'm sure that with more practice I could do it deathless.

I also have a lot of room for improvement in my gear still and am only lvl 91.
"
fesper1 wrote:
hello my english is bad, I have some questions:
Currently my setup is the one in my profile, level 88 I'm going for the 90+, I have saved currency, which is what I should buy now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fesper1/characters

I need, frostferno, chest (use tabula), lioneye gem, amulet (xops).

What would be the appropriate purchase to progress? I have the points well placed? thanks in my first character in the poe :)

help me guys, plz :X!
for people farming T16 maps, is chin sol strong enough to one shot packs? swapping weapons is a bit troublesome sometimes during boss fight.

do you guys favor life or damage more? I'm wondering if going glass cannon is better to kill faster since investing in some more life doesn't make me feel tankier anyways.

Can someone look at my profile to see what I can change in the tree/gear. I'm dying to T13-15 bosses in 2 shots even though I prioritize life nodes over damage.
"
elfril wrote:
for people farming T16 maps, is chin sol strong enough to one shot packs? swapping weapons is a bit troublesome sometimes during boss fight.

do you guys favor life or damage more? I'm wondering if going glass cannon is better to kill faster since investing in some more life doesn't make me feel tankier anyways.

Can someone look at my profile to see what I can change in the tree/gear. I'm dying to T13-15 bosses in 2 shots even though I prioritize life nodes over damage.

I would probably get a frostferno for bosses since it seems you could afford one. Loreweave also helps with resists and maybe throw a life potion on so you can pop it? Also a lot of what makes the build good is the chin sol vs bosses. I can kill most packs easily in 1 shot from t15 maps so I don't see why it wouldnt wipe them out at t16. Maybe get xoph's to save all the points from going to avatar? I don't think you really need a dying sun.
"
AgurBadur wrote:
Could someone kinda explain ascendancy choice? Why is ricochet better than the other option?

Rupture is useless because we don't do Physical damage.

Powerful Precision, pierce and the extra crit chance against pierced enemies is okay, but not amazing.

Endless Munitions is okay, but this build won't get the gains of the extra projectile like a Barrage build would.

Ricochet doesn't seem great, but chain is the strongest clearing support as it auto-targets the next mob, and this version doesn't come with a less damage modifier like the gem. It comes with a more multiplier per chain remaining, meaning on it's own, the first enemies that gets hit with a projectile takes 10% more damage.

Free chain for clearing and free 10% more multiplier on bosses is a solid 4th Ascendancy point.

"
elfril wrote:

The bow choice is almost irrelevant to this build. The secondary stats are far more important. That's why you see Chin Sol (100% more damage at close range) and Quill Rain (insane attack speed) used most often. You could use a white Crude Bow and still be plenty effective.
https://pastebin.com/MjEX8VzS Can anyone help me ? Why is me dmg soo low
"
fesper1 wrote:
"
fesper1 wrote:
hello my english is bad, I have some questions:
Currently my setup is the one in my profile, level 88 I'm going for the 90+, I have saved currency, which is what I should buy now?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fesper1/characters

I need, frostferno, chest (use tabula), lioneye gem, amulet (xops).

What would be the appropriate purchase to progress? I have the points well placed? thanks in my first character in the poe :)

help me guys, plz :X!

guys this is my setup now https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fesper1/characters level 88 going to 90+

what would be the correct and adequate upgrade?

- frostferno
- chest (kaom or loreweave)
- lioneye gem
- amulet XOPHS (very expensive, probably the last piece buying)

I have little currency but buy two things from the list, do I have the points in my setup?

!!!help meee plz!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info