[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Sell your chin sol and buy a quill rain, u save there 3ex at least.U dont need chinsol until guardians, i use quillrain even for t15 bosses, they melt.Buy a frostferno and a kaom and then a xoph amulet.But i would buy maybe xoph before kaom.That amulet gives insane dmg, and u will have much more points on the tree.
Hello, noob here.
Thanks for your awesome guide, i'm lurking since some days but willing to give it a go pretty soon
I just need to know something. Is elemental hit able to shock and freeze ? Since we only do fire damage i'm confused about this..
"
Haddadadingo wrote:

I would probably get a frostferno for bosses since it seems you could afford one. Loreweave also helps with resists and maybe throw a life potion on so you can pop it? Also a lot of what makes the build good is the chin sol vs bosses. I can kill most packs easily in 1 shot from t15 maps so I don't see why it wouldnt wipe them out at t16. Maybe get xoph's to save all the points from going to avatar? I don't think you really need a dying sun.

Thanks for the input!

Unless i'm wrong, 6-link is very slightly better than a non-corrupted frostferno, and I cannot afford a good corrupted one.

I do have a loreweave I could try, and I totally forgot about the existence of life pots!

I'm still contemplating whether to put my single target or aoe on body/weapon.

As for xoph's, I switch my amulet around a lot, so i'll take the slight inefficiency.
wow
"
fesper1 wrote:

guys this is my setup now https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/fesper1/characters level 88 going to 90+

what would be the correct and adequate upgrade?

- frostferno
- chest (kaom or loreweave)
- lioneye gem
- amulet XOPHS (very expensive, probably the last piece buying)

I have little currency but buy two things from the list, do I have the points in my setup?

!!!help meee plz!!!

My friend, please tell me, you're not running around with an empty Tabula. Buy anything with stats - even a rare would be massively better.

As already pointed out, there's no point to a 6L Chin Sol and a Frostferno. It's workable but highly inefficient both economically and gameplay-wise because both are single-target-only.

To progress your character faster, you should buy either a Quillrain (fastest attack speed, could lead to mana issues) or a 6L Shortbow (Porcupine div cards) that you craft with any essence that gives +2 to socketed spells with a tag present on the Elemental Hit gem. The latter will do more damage per hit, which is more relevant than dps for clearing.

This bow goes in the second weapon slot, so you also need a quiver for that. As a Deadeye you don't want a Penetrating Quiver (like Drillneck) because of the Pierce implicit. Normally that is good, but it hinders the much better chain from the ascendancy.

If you go with the Quillrain, you need to have itself as a 5L (better) or a 5L chest (Belly, QotF, whatever..). Obviously 6L is even better, but we're talking quick and easy fixes.

Another easy upgrade are your flasks. You don't need Staunching twice and you shouldn't need mana pots at all. Craft yourself some 20% quality utility flasks to add "of Heat" and "of Adrenaline". If you go for speed (QotF), you also want an evasion flask.

For bossing, Kaom's is the widely accepted best chest. But please don't use that for mapping ;)

Heya,

Loving this build! Im just reaaally squishy so im thinking about switching to a Kaoms, right now still using a 5 linked loreweave. Yesterday i got an insane lucky Xophs amulet + Xophs blessing drop in Xophs breachstone. The luckiest I probably have been so far in this game.
Since others wrote this aswell along the lines: Are there any defensive auras/curses worth using ? Im currently running vaal haste/haste and arctic armour. But i feel like arctic armour isnt doing jack shit since when i get a hit i get hit real hard.
DPS is amazing, especially with a Chin Sol and standing close to the boss though. Thanks for the build!
Sorry if I sound like a noob here..

Could you get a watcher's eye with Fire Damage when affected by Anger and run anger?

Would this work or...
Hi can u look at my gear and tree and give me advice what to do better. My goal is to do uber elder but at the moment i cant survive long enough. At the moment Red elder, shaper, guardians and the rest are just easy i can do them all deathless but it seems my character is not yet ready for uber elder.
Can i use herald of ice that give some boost to dps?
I'm confused with the Combat Focus Jewels for this build. There isn't enough stats in radius for either of the jewels to work?

Am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info