[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

No one answer me ? :(
I am a ranger lvl 90 with same Ascendancy and half of the tree similar but by build is good till about tier 12 maps though I can still upgrade my gear but I am not confident that my build can do that great to reach endgame. Should I re-spec or better to start from scratch?
"
batuhan7313 wrote:

Everything is wrong with your build. You have hidden character, so I can't see tree, suppose it is like in OP's build. But you try to kill bosses with highly MF setup, without all "must have" rings, without xophs blood and without frostferno. What do you expect? I got very similiar build, but with 6l Chin sol and corrupted Kaoms chest. Currently lvl 91, 6k+ life, Shaper is poor joke. All gems in Frostferno are lvl 19, yet I destroyed Phoenix in 6 shots. Six!

So, if you don't want to die in burial chamber, you have to: Obtain Frostferno, put proper gem setup for one target, resign from one of your rings and use Call of the brotherhood instead, drop Quill rain and use Windripper instead, drop Bisco and use Xoph's blood instead. Then nothing in Burial chambers will not even touch you. In your setup you will die.
"
zxfx wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Lol. Look at my character I'm using. You're saying you can't use this build to kill uber elder.

Where I said that?

"
dhise wrote:

Learn the mechanics of the fight and you can easily do it with this build. I have 4260 health and uber elder isn't an issue. Is it deathless? No. But it doesn't need to be. It is absolutely an uber killer. Don't project your crappy play onto guides.

Alright.

"Mo matter how many mirrors you will spend, this build will not "Uber Elder Killer Build""

Right here. As I said I did it with 4200 hp. So if you had a budget of a mirror and can't do it deathless then this game isn't for you.
"
"
batuhan7313 wrote:

Everything is wrong with your build. You have hidden character, so I can't see tree, suppose it is like in OP's build. But you try to kill bosses with highly MF setup, without all "must have" rings, without xophs blood and without frostferno. What do you expect? I got very similiar build, but with 6l Chin sol and corrupted Kaoms chest. Currently lvl 91, 6k+ life, Shaper is poor joke. All gems in Frostferno are lvl 19, yet I destroyed Phoenix in 6 shots. Six!

So, if you don't want to die in burial chamber, you have to: Obtain Frostferno, put proper gem setup for one target, resign from one of your rings and use Call of the brotherhood instead, drop Quill rain and use Windripper instead, drop Bisco and use Xoph's blood instead. Then nothing in Burial chambers will not even touch you. In your setup you will die.

I set it to public and how windripper quantity bonus work with this build there is no frozing attack am I wrong ?
"
I set it to public and how windripper quantity bonus work with this build there is no frozing attack am I wrong ?

This isn't a windripper mf build.
"
dhise wrote:
"

postrach_myszy adviced it this is why I ask

Also Im having problems with mana its decrease too fast and attacks being slowed when hitting enemies too how to fix it ?
"
dhise wrote:
"

This is not Windripper mf Build indeed. However in PoB (yes, I'm one of these "PoB warriors") Windripper gave decent damage, so I adviced it due to good damage and attack speed. When it comes to single target with Frostferno, chin sol is better option, but with Windripper it is possible to snipe bosses from distance, even without Frostferno. So I recomended it as safe damage source more then MF source.

When it comes to "mana problems" - Quill rain is the source. Tramandous attack speed but quite mediocre overall damage. I run with Chin Sol and vaal grace and have no any problem with mana. I even could use some dmg booster lika Herald of ash, but it is really unnecesery. Your only mistake is MF. You try to use "classic MF" setup in "highly effective bosskiller" tree. You can do it, but not withh full MF. And forget about Bisco, "covered in ash" is key issue here :)
Last edited by postrach_myszy on Jul 16, 2018, 5:20:12 AM
"
"
dhise wrote:
"

This is not Windripper mf Build indeed. However in PoB (yes, I'm one of these "PoB warriors") Windripper gave decent damage, so I adviced it due to good damage and attack speed. When it comes to single target with Frostferno, chin sol is better option, but with Windripper it is possible to snipe bosses from distance, even without Frostferno. So I recomended it as safe damage source more then MF source.

Oh my bad, I am super tired and didn't see the ongoing discussion about it. Just saw someone asking how to proc it on this build. Sorry fellas.
"
Bizonel wrote:
I am a ranger lvl 90 with same Ascendancy and half of the tree similar but by build is good till about tier 12 maps though I can still upgrade my gear but I am not confident that my build can do that great to reach endgame. Should I re-spec or better to start from scratch?

Sorry guys made my profile public, I am still new to POE this is my 1st league didn't know about it being private by default. Hope to get an answer now :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info