[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

edit:

I removed the legacy life craft mod on this one, crafting flask effect (7-8%) but did not craft the one with "reduced Flask Charges gained" side-effect one. Now it is 3 T1 plus one T1.5. Since flask effect is an elder mod or craft mod, it seem pretty good

edit 2: almost 1 million dps with this experimental setup. I have some legacy Frostferno and Chin Sol BTW and did not have Taming yet.

https://pastebin.com/D1cnnFgx
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 27, 2019, 12:09:11 PM
not good build. Die fast i dont like this build :( waste of time
"
KaraFIRTINA wrote:

Well what is you gear? Not many bow build have 5.4k life (which i have without any legacy life roll in my gear or legacy Kaom's Heart), yes it is not evasion build that have high evasion chance to attack, or KB wander that kill everything before anything hit you, but it is fairly tanky. (i have a Watcher's Eye that increase dodge chance and phy damage migration BTW)

I even dropped

for

----
edit: Well based on your gear in character "GrimQueen", no 6L (only 5L), use Loreweave, it seem your gear are not in the end-game category.

Chin Sol 6L is the starter bow of this build, which +3/+4 bow is the real stuff. And then you just have 5L, that's below starter.

Also, way too many gem not in 20/20 level
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 29, 2019, 2:46:49 PM
In case people can't view pastebin

https://poe.technology/poebuddy/D1cnnFgx

"
neohongkong wrote:
"
KaraFIRTINA wrote:

Well what is you gear? Not many bow build have 5.4k life (which i have without any legacy life roll in my gear or legacy Kaom's Heart), yes it is not evasion build that have high evasion chance to attack, or KB wander that kill everything before anything hit you, but it is fairly tanky. (i have a Watcher's Eye that increase dodge chance and phy damage migration BTW)

I even dropped

for

----
edit: Well based on your gear in character "GrimQueen", no 6L (only 5L), use Loreweave, it seem your gear are not in the end-game category.

Chin Sol 6L is the starter bow of this build, which +3/+4 bow is the real stuff. And then you just have 5L, that's below starter.

Also, way too many gem not in 20/20 level

i can't make the last labyrinth Ricochet missing :( now have 30k dps but die quickly..where am i doing wrong
not after all gem 20/20. Also, people put single target in Forstferno unless you have +3/+4 bow (and they will be legacy due to synthesis not go to core yet)

could anyone give me some pointers on what to upgrade next? besides gem levels, of course...

PoB reports my damage against shaper just under 1m, but against in game bosses it does not feel too much like that. maybe i am just not used to playing ranger, and needing to kite bosses a bit more?

for bosses i don't use multiple proj., i replace it with mirage archer.
"
could anyone give me some pointers on what to upgrade next? besides gem levels, of course...

PoB reports my damage against shaper just under 1m, but against in game bosses it does not feel too much like that. maybe i am just not used to playing ranger, and needing to kite bosses a bit more?

Well that is your setup?

Or you are KaraFIRTINA? It would be bad to have people to stalk at your character profile all the time.

"
neohongkong wrote:
"

Well that is your setup?

Or you are KaraFIRTINA? It would be bad to have people to stalk at your character profile all the time.

i don't follow what you're saying? my profile is public if that is what you're asking
"
"
neohongkong wrote:
"

Well that is your setup?

i don't follow what you're saying? my profile is public if that is what you're asking

Well, you should link the item to the thread or use pob pastbin link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info