[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
Alfaksan wrote:
I may not understand something, but where do Crimson Combat Focus go? There are only 2 nodes with both str and int in radius, and they're both not active at the OP tree

It seem 40 strength 0 int still count as "40 strength and int". You are putting it right if EH only deal fire damage even without AoF
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4g9KX7nGWc

Havoc made a new build based on EH bow. It may be savaged as a starter build of EH as it did not use any 6L nor threshold jewels
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Hey man,

I am loving this build! Thanks a lot.

I am using it in the Flashback event as my only character - it was a bit slow to get started as the league starter but once I got going it's SOOO fun!

Will any of you more experienced folks help me with some suggestions on what to do? I still feel really squishy.

I know I'm overcapped and I could probably spare to respec a few points but I wanted to get y'alls opinions.

Spoiler

Rare Bow is what I crafted myself before the 5L Chin. The Chin is better with the double dipping point blank but the rare is better for map clear- but just a tiny bit.
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
How do you feel about this build in 3.7 ? Will it still be viable ?
"
Shaamano wrote:
How do you feel about this build in 3.7 ? Will it still be viable ?

Still waiting patch note.

Except lack of OP synthesis base, nothing really nerfed so far on dps side. I modified the build to run as a pathfinder and run ToH, so without IC it may be fine for me. But rip to everyone that run IC + CWDT on every build and was one of the essential layer of defense.

Hi i have a question :

If i put my gem on my armor and play with chin sol, is the bonus close range work with gem link in armor or it's just work with the gems inside chinsol ?

Thanx for the help
"
lemaitrejo wrote:
Hi i have a question :

If i put my gem on my armor and play with chin sol, is the bonus close range work with gem link in armor or it's just work with the gems inside chinsol ?

Thanx for the help

The mod is global mod i think. It work fine with any skill

Impressive so far, wish I would've tried it earlier.
I think it is way over the head of classic TS build, way more cheaper and viable for all content.
Managed, as a test, to muster near random whatever on my char 69lvl, standard.
No amulets, just bought two required jewels and had uniques laying around in my stash, half-assed tree, half of ascendency nodes.
So with that setup I can do yellow maps and bosses(even with AOE 4L).
Very nice and super strong build.
Will be looking forward to starting with it on new league possible.
Thanks!
Ive had this build since 3.2 and I am in the process of updating the gear to the +3 bow. I am having some trouble with dying though, I have maxed res, I was running Kaom's Heart which was putting me at 6K life but I would still get 1 shot by regular Atziri. My character is at level 91 and Im not sure if something went wrong somewhere but maybe you can help? I swapped to a Legacy Loreweave that I had at 80% capped res and still getting 1 shot.
"
MedicOfCherno wrote:
regular Atziri

Reflect. I picked the minor god that reduced reflect damage as well as the ring solved the problem.

It seem due to Atziri, not only the mirror clone, have reflect damage. Also, the arrow have chain for deadeye as well as mirage archer will shoot the mirror clone, so beware to position yourself

I respec to pathfinder as well as take out the mirage archer support so there is no problem of unintentional reflect, but i still run the above unique ring and minor god just in case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info