[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

good point, thank you :) my PoB here: https://pastebin.com/T7QNHLLE
"

good point, thank you :) my PoB here: https://pastebin.com/T7QNHLLE

Well i had put my res away from glove (and i ran Wise Oak to cap my res so may be dangerous ) and craft this. Just Alt to desired T1 + regal to hope it hit something good. +attack speed is quite a good roll to scale the damage as well as benefit clear speed also.

I think instead of "damage during flask effect", you can craft "increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently" instead . Or you can multi-craft on good already rare:

life (prefix)
attack speed (suffix)
increased Elemental Damage if you've dealt a Critical Strike Recently (craft suffix, syndicate)
increased Damage during any Flask Effect (craft prefix)

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on May 3, 2019, 6:31:07 AM
And then i just crafted this for the cost of the base (from divination card), 1 essence that luckily give me a 5 mod rare, 1 lucky annulment (3/5 chance to rip and back to square one; it need 1 prefix and 2 suffix to work, including the +2 from essence "Shrieking Essence of Rage") and 4ex by spending crafting mods and ex slam (prefix cannot be changed as well as cannot roll attack mod) and a bit more for re-crafting the final mod as well as coloring. Yes there is an unclean prefix, but ilvl 50 base did not have good prefix anyway. I considered it is my upgrade from non-legacy Chin Sol

Since it is cheap to craft so it should be cheap in the market, but i think +2 fire may overall better than +2bow which did not benefit single-target gem setup as there is only EH have bow tag. But yes, you can put clear skill in +3 bow as GMP and Mirage Archer. But not everyone have legacy Frostferno or double vaaled one

To sum up, by changing single target setup and theorycrafting, it seem there is better bow existed by just +3 like my setup, better base instead of cost saving on 6L short bow from cards (actually there is another set of card to give better 6L bow base), and multi-crafting one more (or even two more if successfully just have 2 prefix the add level socketed gems one)

So, for certain glove and bow have room to upgrade, just don't know the market have such item existed or not, despite it sound easy to craft, especially glove, just alt double T1 and regal
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Last edited by neohongkong on May 4, 2019, 3:10:53 AM
nevermind lol
Last edited by superggwp on May 5, 2019, 8:38:55 PM
Hi OP,

Is this build viable for synthesis flashback league start?

Never did a bow char before (although im a semi experienced poe player)

Best Regards
"
Dunark wrote:
Hi OP,

Is this build viable for synthesis flashback league start?

Never did a bow char before (although im a semi experienced poe player)

Best Regards

you need threshold jewels, Lioneye, Pyre or Frostferno, i would say you need at least a week to collect these gear, so it never really starter friendly

and have to correct myself, it seem current version of chin sol at point blank distance still on par with +3 bow (whatever +3 for bow gem variant or fire variant). So, only rare bow that beat Chin Sol would be non point-blank playstyle and/or +4 bow (synthesis and/or specific combination of fossil crafted bow)

For flashback event it seem one less thing to worry, just need to have Rasa to have 6L on it or 6L the Chin Sol

-------
edit:

how to craft +3 gem level 6L short bow for less than 3ex (2ex for slam and first crafting bench, some cost allocate to essence spam and subsequent crafting bench mod, no need to scour suffix and multi-mod for starting bow)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veUIFYwS2ZQ

6L Chin Sol, depends on fusing price, may be 4ex at least for cost of fusing

end-game +4 synthesis bow, not viable for flashback

Last edited by neohongkong on May 12, 2019, 9:26:21 AM
Can somebody check my hero on Flashback iDragonborn. I know that's just 71lvl and trash items. But can somebody tell me why my rare trash bow shows that it gives more damage, than Chin Sol, when I put it on?
"
gladgod008 wrote:
Can somebody check my hero on Flashback iDragonborn. I know that's just 71lvl and trash items. But can somebody tell me why my rare trash bow shows that it gives more damage, than Chin Sol, when I put it on?

.....tooltip is not reliable as well as it did not count the factor of point blank nor fire res penetration, etc.

The dps of end game bow (legacy Chin Sol, +4 bow) is too insane that it shoot yourself to death by Atziri (of Alva's temple, level 82 as well as minus player max res) even not shooting the reflect clone

However, as starter either craft a +3 6L short bow or Chin Sol, but you are neither.

Last edited by neohongkong on May 14, 2019, 11:20:33 AM
I may not understand something, but where do Crimson Combat Focus go? There are only 2 nodes with both str and int in radius, and they're both not active at the OP tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info