[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

Why we use +3 bow when it make lower dps?
"
neohongkong wrote:

drop Pyre. AOF + Frostferno already 100% conversion

I've seen this alot, but isn't it only true when you are using the single-target socketed elemental hit?
Also wondered if anything else has the "destroyed on kill" besides pyre.
does this order still work? can it be done?
killing shaper?
"
KaraFIRTINA wrote:
does this order still work? can it be done?
killing shaper?

What do you mean by order ?
I'm playin this build and managed to kill shaper really easy :)
-Nothing
Last edited by Gaduk0 on Apr 24, 2019, 10:27:33 PM
"
TaoOfShawn wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

drop Pyre. AOF + Frostferno already 100% conversion

I've seen this alot, but isn't it only true when you are using the single-target socketed elemental hit?
Also wondered if anything else has the "destroyed on kill" besides pyre.

People put single target in helmet, In case of putting single target in bow (+3, +4 bows), you can arrange the 6l with the cold to fire gem instead , the gem had fire and cold tag, which depends on which kind of bow, it may benefit from +1 also. With +3/+4 bow 5L may already strong enough for many boss, just need to stack attack speed somewhere else instead for more boost in dps, or stack crit

"destroyed on kill" is an useless modifier . from wiki;
"

The Ignited enemies you hit are destroyed on Kill modifier means that ignited enemies don't leave a corpse when killed.

There is better ring than Pyre
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Apr 25, 2019, 1:05:22 PM
Well, I really don't understand. How the Cold to fire is useful on this build ? The Combat Focus make us only deal fire damage ?...
"
Gaduk0 wrote:
Well, I really don't understand. How the Cold to fire is useful on this build ? The Combat Focus make us only deal fire damage ?...

the jewel only modify the skill that only select Fire damage, but the skill still have cold and lighting damage. So, the conversion actually make EH have more fire damage from converting unused lightning and cold damage

see the gem description and try to play without jewels you will understand how EH work.

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

possible to go MF on this build? and still have decent damage.
BTW i respeced to PF. May be PF did not even need freeze removal as PF during flask effect did not affected by elemental aliments . Not sure how many dps i lost due to ascendancy as well as lost from tree due to more concentrating in flask charge, but i feel more fun and tanky, not sure it is placebo effect or not.

I can't beat mastermind in 3.5 due to the skeleton and totem, but i beat her (area level 80 one) in 3.6 using my Barrage build in perma standard (With lots of 21/20 gem and stacking WED, for sure using EH may beat her even faster). Seem GGG nerfed her too much.

May risky without an instant life flask, but end up her flask was insane buff to dps (my veil mod on thee flask may be not the optimal one). And just beat a yellow elder, shaper guardian with new setup deathless, did not play shaper for a league long, it is viable but i need more practice to get back the feeling of deathless run.

And here is my flask setup

And here is the flask i dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info