[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
DSJkaa wrote:
Killed Shaper pretty easily, really cool build. After attempting Uber Elder twice, I came to a conclusion that I need more damage. Bought a few expensive upgrades (quiver, The Taming, +2 Lightning Gems Frostferno, 21/20 Ele Hit). I want even more DPS before I get to Uber Elder again.

What do you think I should upgrade next? Probably gloves? According to PoB, 6l +3 bow would be a downgrade (unless a GG bow), decent 1ex (life, AS with bows, crit multi) jewels would only add ~30-40k Shaper dps each.

Thanks for any advice.

uber elder are more on knowing the fight than dps. (immortal phase of the bosses, dodge hits)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

probably best build that i played, still so much need to be upgraded but easy guardians easy shaper easy red elder now its time to kill uber elder :)
How to progress skill tree?

Changed few things, it feels a lot better now LMAO

For me DPS is ok but i feel not enough crit maybe? not so smooth like before. Can anyone suggest? ( i already got all Jewel needed also, I just dont show here ). My char NguoiBanCungTen
Last edited by nomes15 on Apr 22, 2019, 8:23:10 AM
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
Any opinion about improvements to tree / items (other then the enchants, i know they are crap :D ; and probably the belt :)) ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQceCC4Kmw5ID8QRlhPaFHUVQxX9Fr8ZjhqBGo0byCF2I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCyo4LlMwfDH6Nj031DnUO3xDMUlRSn1M_02STipRR1F0VUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl9dX7dfyt_xn_7hs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kyeVLpuNnMSdqqCfoS-io6TCppmn1LEBtMW3IrjKu-O9Nr6KvqfBM8GgwuzEos2Yz17P3dNv037aweOE45_l5ucK51Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_DV8YryuP1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=ShiroLSD

drop Pyre. AOF + Frostferno already 100% conversion

Thanks, i`ll get another ring.
Anything else or ... ?:)
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
Any opinion about improvements to tree / items (other then the enchants, i know they are crap :D ; and probably the belt :)) ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQceCC4Kmw5ID8QRlhPaFHUVQxX9Fr8ZjhqBGo0byCF2I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCyo4LlMwfDH6Nj031DnUO3xDMUlRSn1M_02STipRR1F0VUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl9dX7dfyt_xn_7hs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kyeVLpuNnMSdqqCfoS-io6TCppmn1LEBtMW3IrjKu-O9Nr6KvqfBM8GgwuzEos2Yz17P3dNv037aweOE45_l5ucK51Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_DV8YryuP1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=ShiroLSD

drop Pyre. AOF + Frostferno already 100% conversion

Thanks, i`ll get another ring.
Anything else or ... ?:)

A few minor things:

1) 21/20 elemental hit and 20/20 support gems. You can sell lvl20/0 quality gems with 1 gcp to get 1/20 gems. You'll need to level them, but that takes like a few hours. At around lvl17 or 18 the quality will start to pay off in terms of DPS.
2) +2 gems Frostferno is a good single target DPS boost. +2 Cold/lightning also work with ele hit and are cheaper.
3) That craft on the bow. Maybe I don't know something, but does that +40% non-ailment chaos damage actually do anything? If it doesn't, just craft ele damage on it.
I think this is the best possible variation of build:
https://pastebin.com/FqQ0zcdn
15 million shaper dps
6.5-7k hp
"
DSJkaa wrote:
A few minor things:

1) 21/20 elemental hit and 20/20 support gems. You can sell lvl20/0 quality gems with 1 gcp to get 1/20 gems. You'll need to level them, but that takes like a few hours. At around lvl17 or 18 the quality will start to pay off in terms of DPS.
2) +2 gems Frostferno is a good single target DPS boost. +2 Cold/lightning also work with ele hit and are cheaper.
3) That craft on the bow. Maybe I don't know something, but does that +40% non-ailment chaos damage actually do anything? If it doesn't, just craft ele damage on it.

yup, with AOF can't do chao damage. So the craft is useless
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
DSJkaa wrote:
A few minor things:

yup, with AOF can't do chao damage. So the craft is useless
\

Thanks guys, i`ll do these changes and see what happens :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info