[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

@up
u can check my character, i dont switch anything at all when im mapping, i switch gmp to slower proj only for guardians/shaper/elder
Is PoB wrong, am I lacking critical information or is NOT taking the Combat Focus Jewels actually more dmg?

Because if we use call of the brotherhood we convert 50% of lightning to fire, and 40% to cold, of which we convert 90% to fire. So that's like 86%?

Even if we dont use call of the brotherhood, taking out the viridian combat focus jewel is certainly more dmg. Again, at least according to PoB.

Am I missing something here? Or is the jewel just plain bad?!

Edit: Well shit. I totaly forgot.

Yes PoB isnt wrong, I do MORE fire dmg without the Combat Focus Jewels. That is if Ele Hit chooses fire. Problem is, without them I do 0 dmg 2 out of 3 hits. Which is a massive dps loss.
Talking to a friend jogged my memory.
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Apr 8, 2019, 11:56:39 AM
Sup guys, on shaper gif and few video TS has a bunch of auras. Can anyone explain how to do this? Cause I only have twilight and onslaught aura :(
Can this build be played with rigwald quiver ?
so we need only 1 6l item right i have 6l loreweave maybe i can sell this buy another to put some gems that dont need to be linked and also which stats are important in rare bow
Last edited by rockazombies on Apr 10, 2019, 12:08:52 PM
and also i want to ask which tree i should use they all 3.3 and i have lioneye fall but i dont have xoph
So far the build is working very well with one small exception: It seems VERY mana hungry. Ive not taken the small mana and flask nodes yet but I cant imagine that will change it by much.

I do have the Lioneyes + Soul Raker setup.

Do you guys feel the same way and if so what do you guys do about that?
Is anyone who play / played this build goona answer if it can be played with Rigwald Quills ?
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
Is anyone who play / played this build goona answer if it can be played with Rigwald Quills ?

Why not. You need need to fix the res . For the fork it is not that useful for this build. Primary hit is strong enough
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:

Why not. You need need to fix the res . For the fork it is not that useful for this build. Primary hit is strong enough

Thanks for the info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info