[3.6] Fire Elemental Hit Deadeye - Budget - Endgame

"
BuHoGPaD wrote:
Sup guys, on shaper gif and few video TS has a bunch of auras. Can anyone explain how to do this? Cause I only have twilight and onslaught aura :(

Can any1 answer about auras?
"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
Is anyone who play / played this build goona answer if it can be played with Rigwald Quills ?

So what you want is chain. Each chain is a 10% more multi that stacks additively. Hitting an enemy with 2 chains remaining is 20% more dmg, with 3 chains remaining 30% more and so on and so forth.

So for single target we would prefer additional chains. Other than this, there isnt really a reason why the rigwalds wouldnt work for us and do well when it comes to clearing.
"
BuHoGPaD wrote:
"
BuHoGPaD wrote:
Sup guys, on shaper gif and few video TS has a bunch of auras. Can anyone explain how to do this? Cause I only have twilight and onslaught aura :(

Can any1 answer about auras?

So the gif seems like he has the minion (ice golem) on the left, then the haste aura, the herald of fire and the golem buff. Those dont have a timer.

The rest are temporary buffs. I recognize from left to right: Vaal Haste, Immunity (i think its freeze), the buff from the wise oak, diamond and silver flask and lastly tailwind (from ascendancy).

You can activate the display under the UI options as "aura icons" and "flask buffs".
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Apr 12, 2019, 10:30:56 PM
Is there a way to see the total dps loss from being raider instead of deadeye?
From poeninja the top dps elemental hit raider does only -30% less damage than yours?
Mine is an utter fail xD
Last edited by Asian59650 on Apr 14, 2019, 10:17:45 AM
"
Asian59650 wrote:
Is there a way to see the total dps loss from being raider instead of deadeye?
From poeninja the top dps elemental hit raider does only -30% less damage than yours?
Mine is an utter fail xD

use POB and switch the ascendancy
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Great build , UBER ELDER DOWN!
Hello, when i didnt start to make this build i buy some items and try it in to the POB to see what is wrong? what need to be change. in level 92 i will have like 1m in single target. iam 74 lvl now and i want to see how much dps i have so i open POB and i import my build. my damage was a so low yeah you gonna say ''dude u are lvl 74'' but my dps also low in lvl 92 then i leveled my gems it also lower not even close to 1m and i didnt understand what is wrong. you may want to see this.

this is your POB: https://pastebin.com/4kMy2aSd

and this is mine: https://pastebin.com/wkn5bMLp

the items in your POB is mine, same items big differents.
Last edited by rockazombies on Apr 15, 2019, 12:42:56 PM
Any opinion about improvements to tree / items (other then the enchants, i know they are crap :D ; and probably the belt :)) ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQceCC4Kmw5ID8QRlhPaFHUVQxX9Fr8ZjhqBGo0byCF2I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCyo4LlMwfDH6Nj031DnUO3xDMUlRSn1M_02STipRR1F0VUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl9dX7dfyt_xn_7hs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kyeVLpuNnMSdqqCfoS-io6TCppmn1LEBtMW3IrjKu-O9Nr6KvqfBM8GgwuzEos2Yz17P3dNv037aweOE45_l5ucK51Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_DV8YryuP1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=ShiroLSD

"
WAVEzZzZz wrote:
Any opinion about improvements to tree / items (other then the enchants, i know they are crap :D ; and probably the belt :)) ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBS0FtQceCC4Kmw5ID8QRlhPaFHUVQxX9Fr8ZjhqBGo0byCF2I_Yk_SaVJ6kqCyo4LlMwfDH6Nj031DnUO3xDMUlRSn1M_02STipRR1F0VUtW-lsmW69d8mEQYeJirGVNZ6BsjG9XcFJ07XXLdvd313gZePl9dX7dfyt_xn_7hs6HdonTjDaNfY1-jYGNuY2_kyeVLpuNnMSdqqCfoS-io6TCppmn1LEBtMW3IrjKu-O9Nr6KvqfBM8GgwuzEos2Yz17P3dNv037aweOE45_l5ucK51Tpvepi7T_tg-4O73rwu_DV8YryuP1u_rr-yP_e?accountName=WAVEzZzZz&characterName=ShiroLSD

drop Pyre. AOF + Frostferno already 100% conversion
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Killed Shaper pretty easily, really cool build. After attempting Uber Elder twice, I came to a conclusion that I need more damage. Bought a few expensive upgrades (quiver, The Taming, +2 Lightning Gems Frostferno, 21/20 Ele Hit). I want even more DPS before I get to Uber Elder again.

What do you think I should upgrade next? Probably gloves? According to PoB, 6l +3 bow would be a downgrade (unless a GG bow), decent 1ex (life, AS with bows, crit multi) jewels would only add ~30-40k Shaper dps each.

Thanks for any advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info