Quiting drinking sucks

"
tidbit wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Unless you're fighting/wrestling 3 min shouldnt even elevate HR unless totally out of shape couch potato who eats cheetos all day.

Be thankful you've been born with a body that lets you say that and not realize how many people can't do more than 3 minutes of anything because the way they were born, with no cure. Not because they've been cheetoified. Disabilities are a real thing :)

I can stand (not run or walk, simply standing) for about 2-3min before in pain and exhaustion.
That's equivalent to walking about 500ft. That's enough to make me exhausted and hot and heart racing (with a resting heart rate of 55-60). And with such conditions, you're usually told not to do much that'll stress your heart. Sooo... yeah. No weight lifting, running, jogging, much of anything.

I sincerely feel sorry for You. And i am gratefull thats its not me. Thank You for taking this burden on Your shoulders because this way i dont have to.

And if i was in any way harmfull im sorry.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
ou actually believe this myth?

You'll remember me when you're on you hospital bed prematurely. You got 60 years max if resting HR is in the 85+ range

Forgive me if I am skeptical about your unsupported statistical claim that no 61 year olds with a resting heart rate above 85 exist in this world.

And it would be irrelevant even if it were demonstrably true. There is a difference between

"
People with low resting heartbeats tend to live longer.

and

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
youu only have a certain # [of heartbeats] before you die.

The latter is a very popular (but also very funny) myth. Your confusion, once again, stems from you pointing to a correlation and labeling it causation.

I can do that too:

Who knew?
Wash your hands, Exile!
Having a healthy diet plan is n.1 for general well being. No form of exercise will even replace that. There is truth to the saying "you cannot outwork a bad diet". During a period that i ate junk food everyday my total cholesterol had risen up to 190, despite working out hard. And historically it had been in the 150 range.
"
astraph wrote:
Having a healthy diet plan is n.1 for general well being. No form of exercise will even replace that. There is truth to the saying "you cannot outwork a bad diet". During a period that i ate junk food everyday my total cholesterol had risen up to 190, despite working out hard. And historically it had been in the 150 range.

True to that. When my eating habits changes i lost like 20kg without ANY effort. Just lika that. No exercises.

But some ppl during a workout period throw some extra aerob exercise just to have extra buffor for junk food they enjoyw. But its marginal.
"
de99ial wrote:
"
astraph wrote:

True to that. When my eating habits changes i lost like 20kg without ANY effort. Just lika that. No exercises.

But some ppl during a workout period throw some extra aerob exercise just to have extra buffor for junk food they enjoyw. But its marginal.

And many people lose lots of weight just by changing their drinking habits!

Remember, ethanol is the worst carbohydrate by far.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Sciencey graph!

"
gibbousmoon wrote:

And many people lose lots of weight just by changing their drinking habits!

Remember, ethanol is the worst carbohydrate by far.

Like i said i prefer smoking (not tobacco) and some psychedelic from time to time ;)
Where in the world are you de99ial?
Poland :D
Last edited by de99ial on Jun 21, 2018, 10:30:01 AM
Old deep forests?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info