Quiting drinking sucks

Simple. NOT easy :)
"
erdelyii wrote:

So, are you experiencing a kind of Fight Club reality here, JohnG?

I think creative types who think they need substances in order to create work out how to be functioning addicts, or die trying.

I'd say BOTH are you, and to work to reconcile each part's strengths and weaknesses, but how?

No idea what the grumpy John meant, we are doing far better that anytime in the past. He's angry at the trail running times but hey I barely ever run and when I do i care about distance not the pace. I don't want to play the blame game but if alcohol is really that bad then I wonder who caused more shitstorms online in the last decade or so hahah. But yeah, a Fight Club analogy is probably a good one if not a bit pretentious to own - isn't it like a flagship movie for all pretentious young males these days? If someone of my age claimed it it would suffer from death-by-dad, like all them memes who were ever said out loud by parents haha
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Oh, the Maxence variant I do know of very well, it speaks much more about what I tried to say there about booze than the Pixies did or the movie. Got to love the duality of mind sometimes and the mildly amusing fact of posting about it on a video game forum.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
Oh, the Maxence variant I do know of very well, it speaks much more about what I tried to say there about booze than the Pixies did or the movie. Got to love the duality of mind sometimes and the mildly amusing fact of posting about it on a video game forum.

Ha, I know. It is kind of funny posting here but whatev, right?

I like this. Also, there are a lot of rapids and sometimes it gets a bit like Deliverance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info