Mathil Build List v3.0

On the Occultist Power Siphon build, how did you craft 17% extra chaos on the wand? The highest affix I seem to find for wands goes 11% highest..

Thank you!
Can somone help me with voidforge static strike i have the same items like mathil and i have 167 dps when mathil have 3400dps whats a problem?
Last edited by Kredens16 on Feb 17, 2019, 10:56:20 PM
"
Can somone help me with voidforge static strike i have the same items like mathil and i have 167 dps when mathil have 3400dps whats a problem?

perfect rolls on items and jewels, this is the problem on mathil builds :/, but lets see, u dont have enchant on the helmet, convert % phy to cold and low elemental dmg on loreweave and items, thats is it
Last edited by trezorzetto on Feb 25, 2019, 2:50:23 PM
Hello Mathil. i tried follow your "Voidforge Static Strike Raider" build. problem is i cant make single target dps even 2 vaal ancestral warchief up tier:16. is there anything i should change. thanks for help.

"
Mathil wrote:

Tectonic Slam J U G G
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Path of Building Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/uzfHYhs8
Alira for bandit

[3.6] how much the "new leech" affect this build (or any other melee/leech build)?
Hi everyone, would like to play the incinerate cwc VD trickster.

But he only have 4K life which seem to low for me (never done endgame yet). How could i make it more reliable ?

Ty :)
I would like to know how will the leech nerf affect this build in 3.6 ?
The Boys Gladiator Double Strike
Anyone have a recommended path for Coldhearted Calculation and Trickery now that the skill tree has changed?
Gonna take the boys into Synthesis, really enojying the melee feeling again
Hello I started playing PoE last season. Now I was thinking to make build similar to this https://odealo.com/articles/triple-curse-ll-blade-flurry-occultist-odealos-crafty-guide. I will be changing it a bit. I want my build to be based on cold and fire dmg from Oni-Goroshi, no lighting dmg. My problem is I have no idea how to make the skill tree. Could you help me with it, I would really appreciate it.If you have also any tips regarding my build, I would love to hear it. Kinds Regards SilVeNstOrm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info