Mathil Build List v3.0

Anyone happen to have a copy of the CoCSpip tree from last league, the PoB is broken because of tree changes so curious how to plan it.

edit: nvm, just pulled it from the vid
Last edited by dperls on Mar 14, 2019, 9:55:50 AM
Hey
Can anyone put here actually bladeflurry passive tree?
Last edited by AV3R on Mar 16, 2019, 2:55:35 PM
@Mathil

For the self cast frostbolt + ice Nova build:

A) why do you run assassins mark if you get power charges on crit already?

B) if you were running this build on an inquisitor, what changed would you make? For instance, with inquisitor, you can have 2 curses, not 3

C) if I run this build with dual wield, yous suggest void batteries, what about divinarius daggers? U think it could work?

D) I struggle against bossed with this build, maybe my HP is too low. Any recommendations to survive higher lvl encounters?
"
jonathan1107 wrote:
@Mathil

For the self cast frostbolt + ice Nova build:

A) why do you run assassins mark if you get power charges on crit already?

B) if you were running this build on an inquisitor, what changed would you make? For instance, with inquisitor, you can have 2 curses, not 3

C) if I run this build with dual wield, yous suggest void batteries, what about divinarius daggers? U think it could work?

D) I struggle against bossed with this build, maybe my HP is too low. Any recommendations to survive higher lvl encounters?

A) Extra curse for malediction, more crit.
B) Use only one curses at most, not invest into penetration.
C) Divinarius are much weaker than void batteries, they would work as a budget weapon, you could probably find better rares for quite cheap.
D) Get more life, spec into MoM and lose some auras, try to dodge better.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
SilVeNst0rm wrote:
Hello I started playing PoE last season. Now I was thinking to make build similar to this . I will be changing it a bit. I want my build to be based on cold and fire dmg from Oni-Goroshi, no lighting dmg. My problem is I have no idea how to make the skill tree. Could you help me with it, I would really appreciate it.If you have also any tips regarding my build, I would love to hear it. Kinds Regards SilVeNstOrm

That build is obsolete, although it says 3.5, Pain Attunement doesn't work anymore with Crown of Eyes (The main reason you go low life) anyways that website has RMT, I would censor that link and stay away from it.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Hi can i suggsest pls write wich biulds are actual and wich are is outdatet i mean i see he made them in legues but for exemple betreyal league is difrent from syntesis legue he can write 3.6 to biuld he updetet or just can be played and this legue :)
Last edited by andrei88 on Mar 18, 2019, 4:17:12 PM
Can we get a paradoxcica update to synthesis? I loved the build in betrayal. One of your viewer , greetings to Australia :)
"
Lilithay wrote:
Can we get a paradoxcica update to synthesis? I loved the build in betrayal. One of your viewer , greetings to Australia :)

He doesn't post updates to builds, unless he replays the skill but then it would be a whole different build, the build works the same just the leech from the ascendant's slayer node got nerfed pretty hard.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Hey Mathil,

i did and EK myself,

different approach, but you right on chain, i also use chain, best clear for EK.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2465906

Greetings
Im goin to try EK biuld but not with this 4.5 ex armor no socks :D gona make it with difrent items and see how it will work :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info