Mathil Build List v3.0

Im following the Inquisitor, Mjolnir Spectra Throw.
im lost with the ascendensies
where should i go first?
what should i get in normal lab, cruel, merc, and uber?

Spec throw CoC here. Can someone please tell me the max attacks per sec for spec throw with out any cooldown recovery. Is it 6.5 or 5.5? Thanks in advance
Last edited by argoniashawks on Jan 20, 2019, 3:00:09 PM
"
verge252 wrote:
Im following the Inquisitor, Mjolnir Spectra Throw.
im lost with the ascendensies
where should i go first?
what should i get in normal lab, cruel, merc, and uber?

Well I took..

1. Instruments of Virtue
2. Righteous Providence
3. Inevitable Judgement
4. Augury of Penitence
random reply..
For the Mjolnir Spectral Throw, is there a reason why Herald of Ice is in there instead of Herald of Thunder? Is just for the shatter explosion?
For the self-cast ice nova build in betrayal league, will dual-wielding voice batteries have more damage? thanks for anyone's help or comment. Thanks!
Running the boyz build in scion, so much fun. Thank you Mathil.

Scion can run all map mods. More life but less efficient on dps. Slayer + Raider. When pop all the boys out it melts everything.

If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Question concerning CoC Spin Build Im trying to put together atm.

So after like 1600 alterations (+some augments and regals) I hit t1 CoC and t2 Double Damage on magic Exquisite Blade. I dunno how to check in PoB how much this 2% local AS affects my DPS so its hard to decide if I should keep it and proceed with crafting or reroll. Further crafting is prolly around 6ex (already have links and colours so just imprint+multimod is left) so actually more than I invested so far, hence Im hesitant to proceed if its significant difference.
"
Sudakai wrote:
"
Pipou74 wrote:
You should probably level your immortal call / cast when damage taken so it just wont trigger for everything.

why did you took the lightning damage node ?

i respect my ele, if it wasn´t for you, i would have missed it. thanks! :D

Just looking back at your profile, why do you use blood magic ? It's preventing arcane surge to proc when you use flame dash, and righteous fire is a really nice burst on boss
Not really sure if right place to post but I have a full coc spin build scion for sale. 32ex, but i take offers just hit me up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info