Mathil Build List v3.0

"
whitewing789 wrote:
Can you make the skill tree for ES-Based SelfCast Ice Nova? Thanks a lot

I'm looking for the same thing, idk if anybody here did it but that would be really nice to have a CI/ES version of the tree.
For the boys build what pantheons do I use?
So I'm looking at the Self-Cast Ice Nova build. When crafting a staff, wouldn't isolating the 20% double damage shaped mod, then crafting +2 support gems (along with the others) and swapping faster casting for a level 4 empower be better? That would give you a level 26 ice nova instead of a level 23 with faster casting. It looks to be simming higher in PoB unless I'm missing something.
"
Jaay wrote:
"
whitewing789 wrote:
Can you make the skill tree for ES-Based SelfCast Ice Nova? Thanks a lot

I'm looking for the same thing, idk if anybody here did it but that would be really nice to have a CI/ES version of the tree.

I'm making a CI build atm. i have more survivability now and still good damage. it is though a build where you have to know what to do and when to do it. its still quite squishy.

pob:

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/p4s0Nc3j
Does anyone have a good COC Equisite Blade elementalist Skill tree? I converted a lvl 86 i had over froma failed build.
I'm following the ice nova build, but something is bothering me. Damage aside (it looks pretty low to me, but I'm still a noob here), on pob my ice nova has no shock or freeze chance. Can someone please enlighten me on why?

Edit: I know why... Once a noob always a noob...
Last edited by H3avyM3tal on Jan 17, 2019, 2:13:24 PM
I'm trying the CoCSpin build, what's a good gem setup for chest if I get warlord's mark on the ring? Was gonna drop loreweave all together and use a kaom's, but reaching to 191 str seems impossible as pathfinder.
im doing the self cast ice nova build. can some1 tell me how mathil made it to lvl94? i have like the same hp and mana as mathil, but im getting one shotted by every syndicate member.
You should probably level your immortal call / cast when damage taken so it just wont trigger for everything.

why did you took the lightning damage node ?
"
Pipou74 wrote:
You should probably level your immortal call / cast when damage taken so it just wont trigger for everything.

why did you took the lightning damage node ?

i respect my ele, if it wasn´t for you, i would have missed it. thanks! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info