Mathil Build List v3.0

"
_iVey__ wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have a question about Tectonic Zerk Large cluster jewel.

In POB we can see, that there are two prefix notables: Master Of Fire and Corrosive Elements.

Both of them give us Fire Exposure (MoF for nearby enemies and CE 25% chance on hit). But in wiki it is said that multiple applications of the same exposure do not stack, only the largest value is applied.

So, does it make any sense to have them both?

Nope if they are not stackable it makes no sense to use them both, I unfortunately only have one jewel with that on it have not upgraded my other jewel up to a 2 socket and i don't have the currency for the fettle jewels at 50c a pop . maybe some day if i stick with this build i will but not at maps yet so can't say. GL with the build
"
sojurne wrote:
"
_iVey__ wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have a question about Tectonic Zerk Large cluster jewel.

In POB we can see, that there are two prefix notables: Master Of Fire and Corrosive Elements.

Both of them give us Fire Exposure (MoF for nearby enemies and CE 25% chance on hit). But in wiki it is said that multiple applications of the same exposure do not stack, only the largest value is applied.

So, does it make any sense to have them both?

Nope if they are not stackable it makes no sense to use them both, I unfortunately only have one jewel with that on it have not upgraded my other jewel up to a 2 socket and i don't have the currency for the fettle jewels at 50c a pop . maybe some day if i stick with this build i will but not at maps yet so can't say. GL with the build

Thanks for answer.

Personally, i have crafted a few of my jewels farming Syndicate Lab in Act 9 with It That Fled and Leo, it's around 1.5 ex per hour purely on It That Fled breachstones. So it helps recover currency from alt spamming and accumulate some to buy other stuff.
Anyone has some information on the Cyclone Assassin Mathil plays on stream atm?
Could someone check my character and give some tips to improve my damage against bosses?
For your Hopeseeker build, where are you getting reduced mana reservation from? I'm not seeing anything that lets you run 2 50% auras, and I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

Edit: Wait, I am missing something obvious, it was the enlighten gem. I always forget to check those.
Last edited by KvotheTheArcane on May 6, 2020, 2:18:04 AM
Hi,

I tried converting my Animate Guardian/Weapon Scion to your bladestorm pathfinder following the parhfinder nodes. But somehow my dps is just around 4k. And Im having hard time damaging a map boss with elemental and chaos resistance.

My voidforge has resolute technique and still cant figure how to scale up my dps.
"
PrinceDijinn wrote:
Hi,

I tried converting my Animate Guardian/Weapon Scion to your bladestorm pathfinder following the parhfinder nodes. But somehow my dps is just around 4k. And Im having hard time damaging a map boss with elemental and chaos resistance.

My voidforge has resolute technique and still cant figure how to scale up my dps.

So you took crit build, slapped "cannot crit" on it and wonder why u don't do damage? ...
And you're not even correct ascendancy...
Last edited by Therianek on May 19, 2020, 4:23:00 AM
I've rebuilt Math's Voidforge Bladestorm Character and i seem to perform completely different. I die quite often and feel super squishy and sluggish overall. Could anyone have a look at my setup and hint me into the direction of what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/PuujQYPW
Last edited by pkruegel on May 23, 2020, 3:16:48 PM
"
pkruegel wrote:
I've rebuilt Math's Voidforge Bladestorm Character and i seem to perform completely different. I die quite often and feel super squishy and sluggish overall. Could anyone have a look at my setup and hint me into the direction of what i am doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/PuujQYPW

@pkruegel I looked briefly and noticed a few things:

The 1.3k life difference you have compared to Mathil's build is huge. That would be a nice survival boost to you.

Also seems like you could benefit from a watcher's eye and a 4th feast of flesh for the extra sustain + life.

Mathil's voidforge and amulet are nuts. I compared your items to those and it was a 500% damage boost. Seems the extra flat phys damage is more beneficial on this build and goes a really really long way because each point of phys damage equates to 3x the elemental damage basically.

Hope that helps!
How do you make the earthquake scion when it doesn't connect to middle?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info