Mathil Build List v3.0

Heya

How did he craft the amulet? With fossil crafting or? Not sure which fossils to use
Is anyone playing the Bladefall/Blade Blast build or any variation that uses templar? I'm currently playing it but I feel weak like a paper, guess it's because my hp is low even though im using MoM.
Im playing the bladefall and tried it with CWC/cyclone and Im enjoying it, even if you loose the autocast on 3 bladefall.
My question is how can you reduce mana reservation to have all 3 auras on?
Hey :) I´m trying mathils starter double strike build and we geet a lot of dmg with double strike & ruthless & our passive tree against bleeding enemys or with bleed.. but we have 0 chance to make them bleed?

ok nvm i suck. double strike makes them bleed..

what am i missing? help :<
Last edited by H0hl on Apr 7, 2020, 12:39:12 PM
"
Erdrin wrote:
Im playing the bladefall and tried it with CWC/cyclone and Im enjoying it, even if you loose the autocast on 3 bladefall.
My question is how can you reduce mana reservation to have all 3 auras on?

You already have the setup to run the three auras, which is the enlighten lv3 (you have a lv4 one, which is better) and The Devouring Diadem helmet.

Since you have Eldritch Battery because of the Devouring Diadem, you don't need to reduce more your mana reservation because you'll cast with your ES instead.
Hey, anyone playing the ice nova assassin build?

Im haveing alot of fun, but mathil ended his path of building at level 85. Does somone has a more further in depth build?
Id like to know, what kind of cluster you are using or what to socket in the chest as 6th socket.

Thx =)
can anyone tell me for the bladeblast/bladefall build, what should be the 6th link gem for blade blast?
Hi!

Thanks for your builds. I'm currently using the tectonic slam zerker. Can you please give the ascendency order and the notables to pick first while lvling?

Thanks
Is awakened fire penetration an upgrade to elemental damage support for the tectonic slam Zerker? Or will it give less damage?
Hello everyone.

I have a question about Tectonic Zerk Large cluster jewel.

In POB we can see, that there are two prefix notables: Master Of Fire and Corrosive Elements.

Both of them give us Fire Exposure (MoF for nearby enemies and CE 25% chance on hit). But in wiki it is said that multiple applications of the same exposure do not stack, only the largest value is applied.

So, does it make any sense to have them both?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info