3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Great build, 95 so far.
have read through all the post regarding about this build, i have a question hope someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me an definite answer. Which ring is better pyre or taming? I am currently wearing a +6 frostferno. Why many people not wearing frostferno ? I thought it is the best helm for this build ?
"
yslgames86 wrote:
have read through all the post regarding about this build, i have a question hope someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me an definite answer. Which ring is better pyre or taming? I am currently wearing a +6 frostferno. Why many people not wearing frostferno ? I thought it is the best helm for this build ?

Frostferno is theoretically the greatest possible damage with every other BiS slot covered - however it also has no life, is very expensive, and frankly is simply not necessary. I'm sitting at 4.2 mil shaper without it atm and would much, much rather wear a Starkonja's for survivability in any case.

Frostferno is really something to only get if you have everything else covered and feel like pushing the dps to the maximum, while sacrificing some defense. It's neither necessary nor mandatory.
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
yslgames86 wrote:

Frostferno is theoretically the greatest possible damage with every other BiS slot covered - however it also has no life, is very expensive, and frankly is simply not necessary. I'm sitting at 4.2 mil shaper without it atm and would much, much rather wear a Starkonja's for survivability in any case.

Frostferno is really something to only get if you have everything else covered and feel like pushing the dps to the maximum, while sacrificing some defense. It's neither necessary nor mandatory.

The best of the best option actually +2 +1 queen of the forest.
Not to be unfounded:
As you seen video of build's creater on uber elder not much room to face damage it. You have to kite. So gmp/mirage is good, to fire and let chain do the thing. Also 900 armor of kaom vs 2000 evasion of qotf. Also, the clearspeed. Also the new cool look of qotfl (dont say me its not important!). So guys chase qotf corruption and collect vaals to link it. This is the road to the true power.
Last edited by joy_gang on Jun 19, 2018, 7:36:45 PM
"
joy_gang wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
yslgames86 wrote:

The best of the best option actually +2 +1 queen of the forest.
Not to be unfounded:
As you seen video of build's creater on uber elder not much room to face damage it. You have to kite. So gmp/mirage is good, to fire and let chain do the thing. Also 900 armor of kaom vs 2000 evasion of qotf. Also, the clearspeed. Also the new cool look of qotfl (dont say me its not important!). So guys chase qotf corruption and collect vaals to link it. This is the road to the true power.

Yeah a +anything to skills Qotf would be pretty great for the build over Kaom's, was just responding to Frostferno though.

There's a lot of room for playing around with the setup on several slots.
Also guys i found my activity is to run some t16-t12 and create t16 temple right? (it gives you 2% on 95). I really like having my that bottom jowel socket alocated with +life regen while vitality watcher's eye instead of vaal pact. Im not the fan of even old vaal pact, and have this with blood rage is good for breaking the face against elder/shaper, not for leveling. I found regen is great for leveling, so much troubles countered in the temple and rooms. Also cheap eye.
Last edited by joy_gang on Jun 19, 2018, 7:50:13 PM

CURRENT GEAR: working on gloves right now

After that my goal is to get a better shaper opal ring with ass mark on hit.

But the damage isn't the problem. I seem to get getting one shot often with 6khp and can never retain flask charges. Any suggestions?
Friends, look please, what is wrong with my character. Gathered build on the guide, but the dps is only 1.5 KK. What can be improved?
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Last edited by Signarion on Jun 19, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

juicy?
not sure between +2 corrupt and 40% elemental hit enchance which one give you better DPS.
Can not compare with +4 corrupt tho.

Last edited by N4Z on Jun 20, 2018, 2:54:00 AM
"
Chazua wrote:
Why is Ricochet taken over Powerful Precision? Doesn't pierce help with clear more than skill chaining?

For me almost the same. With Ricochet u have a bit higher damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info