3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Not sure how this starter build is supposed to get a 6ex item for avatar of fire. What am I missing? The skill tree is nowhere near that node.
There is posted 2 passive trees. One with Xoph's Blood amulet (more expensive), another one with Avatar of Fire node on passive tree.
One of your combat focus isn't even working due to its positioning.
IGN RegnetExitium
How about Ascendancy? Could you guide step by step
Have anyone killed Uber Elder with this build?
Has anyone killed Uber Elder with this build?
Interesting build, but there are some things that I don't get...

Elemental Hit deals one type of elemental damage at a time, and with the jewels it will only deal fire damage. Which means your attacks will only deal the fire portion of the skill. How can your rings work then? The skill doesn't deal cold nor lightning damage, it shouldn't convert them to fire then...

Also why use Xoph's Blood AND allocate the Avatar of Fire passive? Surely they can't add up? If you have the amulet, surely you don't go all the way to the life + chaos resist wheel in the tree?

Thanks for answering those questions.
"
Interesting build, but there are some things that I don't get...

Elemental Hit deals one type of elemental damage at a time, and with the jewels it will only deal fire damage. Which means your attacks will only deal the fire portion of the skill. How can your rings work then? The skill doesn't deal cold nor lightning damage, it shouldn't convert them to fire then...

Also why use Xoph's Blood AND allocate the Avatar of Fire passive? Surely they can't add up? If you have the amulet, surely you don't go all the way to the life + chaos resist wheel in the tree?

Thanks for answering those questions.

The build converts all (most) damage over to fire. You use xoph's blood....OR take AoF on that tree if you don't have one yet. One or the other. Use the tree without AoF if you have a Xoph's.

You still gain damage from your rings because of the conversion happens after it is all added up (I forget how to phrase this properly...but it works). You get thr lightning and cold bonuses then it gets funneled into fire damage so to speak.

I leveled this last night using LA. Switched to ele hit at 64 when I could puy on my xoph, 6L chin sol, both rings and the jewels. I have been 1 shotting everythng sense lol. Levels and gem levels will just be adding massive damage.

I will be streaming this a bit today and for a while. Www.twitch.tv/jthebes if anyone wants to check it out or ask questions!
Why have you taken 5 claw passives is it for the life and mana leech? If so you get far more by taking 5 of the leech nodes near Vaal pact. Claw gives 1.2% life and 0.8% mana +50% life leech.

Leech nodes give 2% life 0.8% mana +10% mana leech +40% life leech +3% of maximum life to life leech rate. This gives more for the points.
Last edited by kotli on Jun 10, 2018, 1:34:55 PM
With Lionseye's Fall they turn into bow nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info