3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Until I somehow miraculously get a 6 linked Chin Sol haha.

You can play the version with the Frostferno helmet if you cannot affort a 6l chin sol.

(btw: it is very convenient to use frostferno for single target and a 6l chin sol for clear. no gem switching and a strong single target!)
El Psy Kongroo.
Last edited by Zimtdrop on Jun 12, 2018, 11:15:11 AM
"
deimoss wrote:
How do you sustain mana before you get the lyoneye's fall jewel?

Just grab 0.4% Mana Leech node. Which is near Arrow Dancing node.
Hi there! =)

I have a question of gear if you don't mind. I have a pretty nice rolled Windripper, would it work with this Ele Hit setup or do I absolutely need to get the Chin Sol? ^^

Thanks for you reply, have a nice day! =)
"
Faydon1994 wrote:
Hi there! =)

I have a question of gear if you don't mind. I have a pretty nice rolled Windripper, would it work with this Ele Hit setup or do I absolutely need to get the Chin Sol? ^^

Thanks for you reply, have a nice day! =)

Ofcourse u can use it on mapping, but u will have 2x lower dps on single target.
Hey! I've been PoB-ing and looking to find a nice Ele Hit build, after some deliberation it seems bow variants are by far the most effective atm.

However - according to PoB, the tooltip on the jewels and just my own common sense, neither of the Focus jewels is actually forcing Ele Hit to use Fire, as neither fulfils the attribute requirements (yes, doesn't have to be allocated, but they still don't fulfil the conditions, and that *is* marked in red in PoB as well).

When i was playing around with Ele Hit myself in PoB on other builds (wands, mostly), there were only 1 jewel slot each *exactly* that would work for each jewel variant.

The Int/Str is next to Celestial Bond, and the Str/Dex is next to Golem's Blood.
Unless i'm missing something entirely, that's where those jewels belong.

edit: after some more playing around it seems the jewels aren't properly showing their effect in any slots. Not sure if i'm missing something, or the tooltips on the jewels are misleading?

According to tooltip, they need "40 total Str/Int/Dex in radius" - meaning BOTH 40 of each, or is it either-or?
Last edited by Miffy23 on Jun 12, 2018, 12:11:23 PM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Hey! I've been PoB-ing and looking to find a nice Ele Hit build, after some deliberation it seems bow variants are by far the most effective atm.

However - according to PoB, the tooltip on the jewels and just my own common sense, neither of the Focus jewels is actually forcing Ele Hit to use Fire, as neither fulfils the attribute requirements (yes, doesn't have to be allocated, but they still don't fulfil the conditions, and that *is* marked in red in PoB as well).

When i was playing around with Ele Hit myself in PoB on other builds (wands, mostly), there were only 1 jewel slot each *exactly* that would work for each jewel variant.

The Int/Str is next to Celestial Bond, and the Str/Dex is next to Golem's Blood.

edit: after some more playing around it seems the jewels aren't properly showing their effect in any slots. Not sure if i'm missing something, or the tooltips on the jewels are misleading?

According to tooltip, they need "40 total Str/Int/Dex in radius" - meaning BOTH 40 of each, or is it either-or?

U need 40 total combined, not 40 each. Both jewels are working and forces Ele Hit to choose only fire.
"
tunerka wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:

U need 40 total combined, not 40 each. Both jewels are working and forces Ele Hit to choose only fire.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up! Makes theorycrafting other possible builds for ele hit much simpler too ^^
Just came here to say hi and thx for sick sh*t insane fun strong build.

Some guide for new players will be fine with different items setups.

Thx
"
Falco111 wrote:
Just came here to say hi and thx for sick sh*t insane fun strong build.

Some guide for new players will be fine with different items setups.

Thx

Hey Falco111. Thx and GL in killing all game content :D
your combat focus crimson jewel dont work becouse not have str in radius in one variant and int in other variant POB tree
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Jun 12, 2018, 2:52:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info