3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

"
Signarion wrote:
Friends, look please, what is wrong with my character. Gathered build on the guide, but the dps is only 1.5 KK. What can be improved?

Everything is fine. Did u marked close range/ projectile travel distance 1/ignited enemy?
"
N4Z wrote:

juicy?
not sure between +2 corrupt and 40% elemental hit enchance which one give you better DPS.
Can not compare with +4 corrupt tho.

+2 gives a lot more, but i wouldn't roll over this for the risk. Just keep it and sell for a new one eventually if you want to try for a corrupt. Should still increase value by about 50% or more.

My current gear, very lowend. cause Im broke and just started.
My idea is to add a 5L quill now and weaponswap until I farmed enough ex to go into final endbuild.
Bonus for that is avoid gemswap and enjoy Quill speed.
Hopefully it works out. Totally been dominating maps so far. Uber lab was a joke
"

My current gear, very lowend. cause Im broke and just started.
My idea is to add a 5L quill now and weaponswap until I farmed enough ex to go into final endbuild.
Bonus for that is avoid gemswap and enjoy Quill speed.
Hopefully it works out. Totally been dominating maps so far. Uber lab was a joke

I've personally not found any other bow but Chin necessary at all, everything gets oneshot anyway, the gemswap takes 5 seconds.

Xoph's will be the bigger upgrade over 6l for you btw.
I got bored af playing Arc Totems/Trapper, so I rerolled to this. It is just so much fun! Blazing trough maps and basically oneshotting everything up to t15 is priceless.

Went for +2 Frostferno but didn't choose the 11kk route, that's just dumb imo.^^ I mean, we are already squishy but going this way I feel like a wet paper towel.
VP route is fine I think, just managed to kill t14 Elder deathless @lvl 71 with 4.5k life. I can live with that. Those deeps carry big time.

With the singletarget in the head I went for clearspeed in the bow, which just feels so right.
For me, this setup hits all the right buttons in terms of clearspeed/surv/bosskilling.

Really excited to see this build past level 90 in all its glory! By far the most fun I've had this leauge.

My Gear:

I still insist queen of the forest better. Give it a try.
"
joy_gang wrote:

Any decent body armour with +2/+1 will be highly competitive with Kaoms/Frostferno.
Not that easy to obtain though, and without + to gems i wouldn't swap to a different body armour (especially when you have to rebalance resistances again on xx exalt gear :P)
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
joy_gang wrote:

Any decent body armour with +2/+1 will be highly competitive with Kaoms/Frostferno.
Not that easy to obtain though, and without + to gems i wouldn't swap to a different body armour (especially when you have to rebalance resistances again on xx exalt gear :P)

No the regular one. With ++ is too hard to get. Only sinuational.
Whay i about QOTF.
The defence layer of evasion. It gives 8% of evasion for your character. This is the thing about evasion the more you have the more it effective.
The speed. Your bow get you 2х extra. But close range. With QOTF you echieve this range more likely chasing. When you need to escape its also helps you.
Assume you have not currency for that +6 +8 inferno. The QUTF is for your single target. Even 5l is good. It is possible to chanse your own from 6l destiny leather i did it.
The speed. Period.
so if i have frostferno i dont need the pyre ring right ?
Why is there so much res. over max in the build? Am I missing something here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info