3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Low HP on some items. Yoke gives basically 0 hp.
Using Quill Rain for mapping with a weapon swap for single target with chin sol is very nice. Reminds me a lot of Explosive Arrow.
Excellent build. Using others suggestions I went with a regular frostferno and had 2 different ele hit setups. Good clear and killed uber elder few times
Next goal is to get a +6/+8 frostferno but that is going to be a challenge.
Hello

I'm fresh on this build, juste respec for it
I have around 5 ex and i wonder what should I upgrade next, bow or amulet ?

Thank's
"
tracker2013 wrote:
Hello

I'm fresh on this build, juste respec for it
I have around 5 ex and i wonder what should I upgrade next, bow or amulet ?

Thank's

probably xophs.
saves u a lot of points.
If build without Xoph's Blood and Lioneye's Fall jewel, Frostferno or Starkonja's head? Link?
"
LopataMeister wrote:
If build without Xoph's Blood and Lioneye's Fall jewel, Frostferno or Starkonja's head? Link?

None of those things are necessary for the build at all. The only thing this build requires is Avatar of Fire, the Combat Focus jewels, and the Pyre/Call of the Brotherhood rings. That's it. Everything else just makes it better.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
can we use herald of ash in order to apply the power charge on crit and the proj weakness ?

We could apply it instantly with that, or i miss something ?
"
tracker2013 wrote:
can we use herald of ash in order to apply the power charge on crit and the proj weakness ?

We could apply it instantly with that, or i miss something ?

U can't apply with it. For clearing u dont need curse and power charges. For bosses use orb of storms setup
Why is Ricochet taken over Powerful Precision? Doesn't pierce help with clear more than skill chaining?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info