3.4 Delve Ele Hit Deadeye Starter/Endgame 1-2M Shaper DPS(dmg nerfed but still viable end game)

Hello, what phanteon gods do u use?
So far just on 5L bow, but clear well.
If I get currency what should I buy first? 6L or Xoph?
Thanks.
"
Potemnik wrote:
Hello, what phanteon gods do u use?
So far just on 5L bow, but clear well.
If I get currency what should I buy first? 6L or Xoph?
Thanks.

Soul Of the brine king and Soul of Tukohama
If u are using Frostferno then 6l isnt important. If u are using starkonja then 6l
"
1stormerjack1 wrote:
ive been running this build for a few days using the 11 million damage version. its quite OP but also a glass cannon as i can easily get one shot. having said that i have cleared a lot of content using this.

Quick Hydra run to showcase clear speed and damage. died once due to not seeing where hydra was going to appear next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvdZc7NrtPc&feature=youtu.be

Wow :D nice. Perfect gear. Good job.
Why are u glasscannon? U should have 6.2k+ hp Melee Evade Chance 45~%/Projectile Evade Chance 75~% + Attack Dodge chance 40%/ Spell Dodge Chance 30%

Btw something is wrong with link
Last edited by tunerka on Jun 18, 2018, 1:52:08 AM
Congrats to OP btw on doing Uber with this - it was my first attempt ever, but i still got farmed like crazy even knowing exactly what was coming, barely got them to 50%.

Uber on evasion builds seems a bit too monkas for me ^^

Everything else is a piece of cake on this though. If i had to change anything at all, i'd probably go Raider instead for more reliable single target ramp-up, ailment immunity, phasing and more evade. The damage is slightly lower in sims, but the utility gains more than make up for it imo. Clear should also be better with frenzies and movement speed without blood rage. I will report in with results after i swap ascendancies and test it.
Elemental Hit conversion is actually completely OP right now. I would try this build this league before it gets nerfed next league. There is 0 chance it remains this good.
"
Kajean wrote:
Elemental Hit conversion is actually completely OP right now. I would try this build this league before it gets nerfed next league. There is 0 chance it remains this good.

I wouldn't say that, it's in line with many other builds atm that achieve similar absurd damage.

There is still the fact that devs have stated that tooltips are actually wrong for Ele Hit and that conversion of the other hits isn't really happening - despite showing on sheet. So i'm going to assume that this isn't actually optimized yet.
What do you guys think about Scion (Slayer/Raider)? My opinion is that Scion would be slower in mapping but stronger in end game bossing due to overleech. Please let me know what you think.
"
What do you guys think about Scion (Slayer/Raider)? My opinion is that Scion would be slower in mapping but stronger in end game bossing due to overleech. Please let me know what you think.

Slayer doesn't add much of anything, Culling is unnecessary and 20% leech damage is weak.

Better off going full Raider, gives a lot more defensive boosts and comparable damage to Deadeye (roughly 20-25% less damage, in exchange you get more melee evade, spell evade, phasing, ailment immunity and free frenzies as well as more movement speed).
"
tunerka wrote:
"
1stormerjack1 wrote:
ive been running this build for a few days using the 11 million damage version. its quite OP but also a glass cannon as i can easily get one shot. having said that i have cleared a lot of content using this.

Quick Hydra run to showcase clear speed and damage. died once due to not seeing where hydra was going to appear next.

Why are u glasscannon? U should have 6.2k+ hp Melee Evade Chance 45~%/Projectile Evade Chance 75~% + Attack Dodge chance 40%/ Spell Dodge Chance 30%

link should be fixed now and i simple get one shot in guardian maps and maps like dark forest which doesent leave much room for error but i usually do enough damage to kill them before i die more than once.
"
1stormerjack1 wrote:
"
tunerka wrote:
"
1stormerjack1 wrote:

link should be fixed now and i simple get one shot in guardian maps and maps like dark forest which doesent leave much room for error but i usually do enough damage to kill them before i die more than once.

Hmm u have only 5k hp why?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info