3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

would the "crackling speed" nodes be viable to pickup after the main tree and remaining health nodeds are done? maybe a +30 str or dex node? not seeing anything else immediately off the trees path
"
Skippsy wrote:
would the "crackling speed" nodes be viable to pickup after the main tree and remaining health nodeds are done? maybe a +30 str or dex node? not seeing anything else immediately off the trees path

There is some life nodes, dps nodes and Mana nodes.
Just added a full passive tree in the guide.
Just started playing Incursion after a 6 month pause. Started a fresh new char with this build yesterday and currently lvl 33. It's going great sp far and I just set up 4L Spire but I'm curious about the playstyle: do I use arc traps for trash mob clearing and Spire traps for thicc blues/rares/bosses?

Also, is the maximum number of traps shared between spire traps and arcs traps?
Is there some point where you'd recommend to switch away from the build in the guide to something like you current character? Shield with dagger, etc.
"
anvilgod wrote:
Just started playing Incursion after a 6 month pause. Started a fresh new char with this build yesterday and currently lvl 33. It's going great sp far and I just set up 4L Spire but I'm curious about the playstyle: do I use arc traps for trash mob clearing and Spire traps for thicc blues/rares/bosses?

Also, is the maximum number of traps shared between spire traps and arcs traps?

Yes, the maximum number traps is shared between all traps. you only need to use spire trap for bosses
"
dosteorias wrote:
Is there some point where you'd recommend to switch away from the build in the guide to something like you current character? Shield with dagger, etc.

That depends on you. I did all content using the staff.
Only bought a gloves with 1 additional trap.
Btw I updated some gear that you can have for endgame in the Gear section.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
dosteorias wrote:

That depends on you. I did all content using the staff.
Only bought a gloves with 1 additional trap.
Btw I updated some gear that you can have for endgame in the Gear section.

I see. Cheers!
Hi can you please take a pic of u ARC offensive status in game?

without any flasks, just wrath and clarity in u hideout.

I like to comprare..

Tanks so much!!!
"
Henrike83 wrote:
Hi can you please take a pic of u ARC offensive status in game?

without any flasks, just wrath and clarity in u hideout.

I like to comprare..

Tanks so much!!!

Added a section for that. Thanks for the sugestion
how do u think dual shimmeron?
just got one from t7 elder, should i go 1 shimmeron and 1 rare wand? I'm now using dual rare wand.
Should I do some change on my passive if I switch to shimmeron?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info