3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

Hello, I'm Durnz and this is my build that I created on Incursion League v3.3. This build can do all content with a very cheap gear and there are options for upgrades. I killed all end game bosses with that low budget gear. The build is very strong and cheap since you don't need a 6 link body armour.

Pro's & Con's

+ Very cheap
+ Good map clear
+ Tanky (Evasion/Dodge/Block/MoM/Blind/High regen from Sab nodes + Tinkerskin armour)
+ Immune to Ignite and Shock
+ Can do most of map mods (only expcetion is No Life Regen mod. It's hard but still possible to be done.)

- Using Flame Dash is not the best movement skill.
- Some endgame items can be very expensive cause Arc is so hyped

Gear
Spoiler

Needed

Useful

Don't need to be 6 links but would be great if it is.

Gear for Endgame

1 additional trap on gloves.

6 links Tinkerskin

Dagger and Shield for better mobility
What should I look for in a Dagger?
Critical Strike Chance for Spells, Critical Strike Multiplier, Spell Damage and Added Lightning damage for spells
What should I look for in a Shield?
Critical Strike Chance for Spells, Spell Damage/Lightning Damage, Maximum Life

Belt with an open suffix for Trap Throwing Speed craft

Amulet with Critical Strike Chance, Critical Strike Multiplier, Life and resists
You can also get a shaper amulet with Damage Penetrates %# Elemental Resistances

Flasks I recommend for mapping:

For Endgame Bosses you can use these unique flasks to boost your dps:

Jewels

Priority order:
My Jewels:

1. % Increased Maximum Life
Multiplier with lightning skills
Multiplier with Elemental skills
Multiplier for Spells
Global Critical Strike Multiplier

2. Critical Strike chance
Spell damage/Spell damage while wielding a staff
Trap damage
Trap throwing speed

Skill Gems
Spoiler

Using Mirebough

WEAPON: Arc + Lightning Penetration + Added Lightning Damage

BODY ARMOUR: Lightning Spire Trap + Added Lightning Damage + Trap and Mine Damage + Lightning Penetration + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Focus

BOOTS: Bear Trap + Advanced Traps + Increased Duration
HELMET: Flame Dash + Faster Casting + Arcane Surge
GLOVES: Vaal Grace + Decoy Totem + Increased Duration + Multiples Totems Support
ps: Don't use Grace, only Vaal Grace
RING: Wrath

Endgame - Using Dagger + Shield

DAGGER: Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify
SHIELD: Bear Trap + Advanced Traps + Increased Duration
BODY ARMOUR: Arc + Trap Support + Cluster Traps Support + Trap and Mine Damage + Lightning Penetration + Added Lightning Damage

BOOTS: Vaal Grace + Decoy Totem + Conductivity + Increased Duration
ps: Don't use Grace, only Vaal Grace.
HELMET: Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Phase Run
GLOVES: Lightning Spire Trap + Elemental Focus + Lightning Penetration + Trap and Mine Damage
RING: Wrath

Passive Tree
Spoiler

Ascendancy, Enchantments, Bandits & Pantheon
Spoiler

Ascendancy Points: Born in the Shadows > Perfect Crime > Pyromaniac > Chain Reaction

Enchantments:
Helmet: Arc Chains an additional time
Boots: Adds 1 to 160 Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently or Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently or 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently

Bandits: Kill all. Alira is also a good choice.

Pantheon:
Major God: Soul of Lunaris.
Minor God: you can use anything you like most. I persoanlly like to use Soul of Ryslatha. The immunity to poison from Soul of Shakari is very good too.

Pastebin
Spoiler

Leveling
Spoiler

The leveling of this build is very simple.
You can use Explosive Traps from the start til you kill Merveil where you can get Arc + Trap support + Multiple Traps.
In the act 2 you can get Herald of Thunder and Herald of Ice if you're confortable with 50% of mana reservation. For a fourth link of Arc Trap you can use Added Lightning Damage.
At level 28 you can get Lightning Spire Trap linked to Added Lightning Damage, Trap and Mine Damage and Controlled Destruction.

After that just go through the acts and get the other gems showed in the Gems Links section.

Additional Info - Gear, Gems and Tree Options
Spoiler

If you're using Tinkerskin you can use Eldritch Battery node if you feel it's necessary or if you like it. It's a great combination.

Another option for Body Armour is Loreweave. The best roll of it is Your Maximum Resists are 80% The Life, crit chance, Elemental damage and attributes mods are a plus in this item.

You can also use Enfeeble in the Cast When Damage Taken setup instead Phase Run or Increased Duration.

Videos
Spoiler

Atziri Kill
https://youtu.be/HR3fzFk9gH0

Tier 6 Elder Kill
https://youtu.be/ugYZHRfuVXs

Tier 16 - Minotaur Kill
https://youtu.be/6voEitF4LUs

Tier 16 - Hydra Kill
https://youtu.be/E1wVf8DHueQ

Shaper Kill
https://youtu.be/0j5g5cXXHNg

First Uber Elder Kill - Using Mirebough
https://youtu.be/Zbv5fqHJ7Y4

Deathless Uber Elder Kill
https://youtu.be/p87xHoe2nKY

Character Info - in hideout
Spoiler

Stats

Arc Info

Other guides I've created: 3.5 CI Occultist Vortex + Cold Snap Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | +Videos

If you have any question about the guide you can find me on www.twitch.tv/durnnz
Last edited by Durnz on Jan 11, 2019, 3:57:46 PM
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2019, 10:24:47 AM
I like the build so far, but could you put up some extra recommended gear and your gear? Thank you!
"
Chanlilah wrote:
I like the build so far, but could you put up some extra recommended gear and your gear? Thank you!

Sure. I'll work on that now. I don't want to put some endgame gear now because I'm still working on that. I'll probably update about that soon. I'm getting there.
Thanks for the feedback
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 6, 2018, 2:56:09 PM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Chanlilah wrote:

Sure. I'll work on that now. I don't want to put some endgame gear now because I'm still working on that. I'll probably update about that soon. I'm getting there.
Thanks for the feedback

Was about to say the same thing. Liking how simple this build guide is though. Easy to follow for someone new to the game.

If playing SSF what would you recommend for weapons until you obtain the staff?
"
Twitchyy69 wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Chanlilah wrote:

Thanks for the feedback

Was about to say the same thing. Liking how simple this build guide is though. Easy to follow for someone new to the game.

If playing SSF what would you recommend for weapons until you obtain the staff?

Some Spell Dagger + Spell Shield probably for shield charge. Or a good wand/staff from the temple if you get one.
And thanks for the feedback :D
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 6, 2018, 6:52:54 PM
Tried using pastebin for the POB link but none of the tree is filled out? Can you please update the pastebin URL (it has ascendencys but nothing else)
"
Deltoramastr wrote:
Tried using pastebin for the POB link but none of the tree is filled out? Can you please update the pastebin URL (it has ascendencys but nothing else)

Have you updated your PoB? Just imported here and it is working fine. There are 4 trees in this pastebin. 30/60/90/114 points
Would like to see what flasks you use, thanks!
"
Hottikitty wrote:
Would like to see what flasks you use, thanks!

Thank you for reminding me about that. Added in "My Gear" section of the guide.
How good is this build for end game bosses? also is it good for HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info