3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
I just don't know what to do, looking forward to your end game guild, thank you!
How much is your mana regan? I'm got 1.5K mana, 68.7 regan and 105 regan in clarity, I'm wondering is it enough if I got a essence worm and clear mind without enable clarity?

I'm doing T15/16 with that gear.
For endgame your can look for Gloves with 1 additional trap throwed and Dual Shimmeron (4ex each).
My mana regen is 70 in hideout and 87 with Arcane Surge. I'm sustaining with Vaal clarity and Mana flask.
Minotaur Kill added to the videos section.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
I just don't know what to do, looking forward to your end game guild, thank you!
How much is your mana regan? I'm got 1.5K mana, 68.7 regan and 105 regan in clarity, I'm wondering is it enough if I got a essence worm and clear mind without enable clarity?

I'm doing T15/16 with that gear.
For endgame your can look for Gloves with 1 additional trap throwed and Dual Shimmeron (4ex each).
My mana regen is 70 in hideout and 87 with Arcane Surge. I'm sustaining with Vaal clarity and Mana flask.

Okay, I just keep doing my thing, try to know this game better.
But why should we use the Shimmeron, not the rare weapon? (don't know how to express but it's just gold color gears)
"
Okay, I just keep doing my thing, try to know this game better.
But why should we use the Shimmeron, not the rare weapon? (don't know how to express but it's just gold color gears)

Well, you can simulate this. Since shimmeron is very expensive a good crafted dagger + shield should be good enough. But to change weapons you need to have 6 links in your body armour and good crafted gloves.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 11, 2018, 12:58:01 AM
i choose alira as my bandit choice. is it okay or should i use vendor recipe to change it ?
i have a choir of storm sitting in stash, i tried it and my dmg was very pleasing (currently lvl 78). my res are all above 100 except for chaos, but my question is should i use choir or just invest in a good life, res and spell dmg amulet?
Last edited by Tzippy7111 on Jun 11, 2018, 4:14:14 AM
Tinkerskin is under 10 chaos in international server right?
It's over 1EX in Taiwan server, so ridiculous, I'm now downloading international server, let me restart this shit. lol
"
SirMrrgglton wrote:
i choose alira as my bandit choice. is it okay or should i use vendor recipe to change it ?

Choosing Alira works too.
"
Tzippy7111 wrote:
i have a choir of storm sitting in stash, i tried it and my dmg was very pleasing (currently lvl 78). my res are all above 100 except for chaos, but my question is should i use choir or just invest in a good life, res and spell dmg amulet?

A rare amulet with the right stats is better than Choir. You should look for one with Critical Multiplier/Chance, Life/Res and spell damage. Critical Strike Multiplier is the best stats for dps
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Tzippy7111 wrote:

A rare amulet with the right stats is better than Choir. You should look for one with Critical Multiplier/Chance, Life/Res and spell damage. Critical Strike Multiplier is the best stats for dps

What ur thoughts with inpulsa with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info