3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
how do u think about add on damage jewels?
did you pass T16 with the gears in post?

Yes. I got a 6 link Tinkerskin yesterday but it was after killing Guardians and Shaper.
Update: Just killed Uber Elder. Used all portals but it was my first time and I forgot to get the good flasks for this fight.
I'm Still using the Mirebough Staff and Arc gem level 20. The damage is pretty cool.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 14, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

Yes. I got a 6 link Tinkerskin yesterday but it was after killing Guardians and Shaper.

I'm now 5L on Tinkerskin and my lightning spire trap's damage is 14k in hideout, arc 9.3k, how about you?
Can you show your jewels? how do u think cheap construction jewel?
What your suggestion for passives after 90lv ?
You now using lightning pen to replace controlled distruction?
And how do u get 5.3k life? i got only around 4.5k
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jun 15, 2018, 3:40:09 AM
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

I'm now 5L on Tinkerskin and my lightning spire trap's damage is 14k in hideout, arc 9.3k, how about you?
Can you show your jewels? how do u think cheap construction jewel?
What your suggestion for passives after 90lv ?
You now using lightning pen to replace controlled distruction?
And how do u get 5.3k life? i got only around 4.5k

My Arc: 9.9k and Lightning Spire Trap: 32.2k in Hideout.
About Lighting penetration, I changed that in the guide. Lightning penetration is one of the best links for both skills. Controlled destruction is the 5th or 6th link to Spire Trap.
Everything else you can check in my profile in the Characters tab.
I started using this build and I'm really enjoying it even though I have some doubts (new player here)! It's worth using Vaal Arc instead of Vac?
Whats the gameplay style/sequence of traps?
Aoe: Lightning Spire Trap -> Arc?
Boss: Bear Trap -> Lightning Spire Trap -> Arc?
"
Safrii wrote:
I started using this build and I'm really enjoying it even though I have some doubts (new player here)! It's worth using Vaal Arc instead of Vac?
Whats the gameplay style/sequence of traps?
Aoe: Lightning Spire Trap -> Arc?
Boss: Bear Trap -> Lightning Spire Trap -> Arc?

Is not so good to use Vaal Arc because you should prob use Vaal Clarity or Vaal Impurity of Lightning and if you're using 2 vaal skills you'll need more souls to charge.
You use L. Spire Trap for bursting the enemies (bosses).
You can use Arc for everything Spire Trap is just an extra burst. Bear trap is a boost for your dps. Try to keep it up during your L. Spire trap.
Can you please explain why you have changed to weapon and shield as in the main body of the text on page one you state that mirebough is the needed weapon for this build.

Thanks in advance
"
Margambro wrote:
Can you please explain why you have changed to weapon and shield as in the main body of the text on page one you state that mirebough is the needed weapon for this build.

Thanks in advance

The purpose of this build guide is a cheap build that can do most of content and I did everything with the mentioned gear.
I'm trying something different now. I'm using shield for Shield Charge and I'm getting more damage using dagger + shield now that I have good gloves and 6l body armour. I'm still trying to get another Shimmeron to test that on bosses. I'll update about end game stuff later.
Would Empower 4 be good in this build?
"
Chanlilah wrote:
Would Empower 4 be good in this build?

No. Just checked it on Pob and the other links are much better than Empower 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info