3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Camaron wrote:
How good is this build for end game bosses? also is it good for HC?

Based on the damage of my current gear this will work for end game bosses with some investment of course. I'm doing red maps atm and I'll post some end game content soon. I'm still studying the possibilities of the gear for end game. Shimmeron would be the best choice but not so cheap. I'll try to go so far as I can with this gear.
And yes, this build works for HC.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 7, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
Thanks for your guild, it's works to me very well, I'm a totally beginner, trying to pass all story right now.
The damage is still very great so far, but I'm wondering how to use the lighting trap? Is it for boss?
Because I found I have no place to use that, this is my question, thank you.

My English isn't well, I'm from Taiwan, if there's any mistake in my sentence, pardon me.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Thanks for your guild, it's works to me very well, I'm a totally beginner, trying to pass all story right now.
The damage is still very great so far, but I'm wondering how to use the lighting trap? Is it for boss?

My English isn't well, I'm from Taiwan, if there's any mistake in my sentence, pardon me.

Yea, Lightning Spire Trap is for bosses. You can just use your 3 lightning spire trap charges on boss and keep spamming arc trap as well.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

Yea, Lightning Spire Trap is for bosses. You can just use your 3 lightning spire trap charges on boss and keep spamming arc trap as well.

Thanks for your reply.
Some of my str skill gems need to high str, I can't use them, how do you get so many str?
Charged Traps Support and Lighting Pen Support is for lighting trap if body got 6L?
"
Thanks for your reply.
Some of my str skill gems need to high str, I can't use them, how do you get so many str?
Charged Traps Support and Lighting Pen Support is for lighting trap if body got 6L?

Yea. I'll probably use this setup of gems for a 6 link Lightning Spire Trap. but I'll make some test with Advanced traps too. I think that Charged Traps is good with 5+ power charges. I'll use that after getting dual Shimmeron Wands. That depends on fight duration too.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Thanks for your reply.

Yea. I'll probably use this setup of gems for a 6 link Lightning Spire Trap. but I'll make some test with Advanced traps too. I think that Charged Traps is good with 5+ power charges. I'll use that after getting dual Shimmeron Wands. That depends on fight duration too.

Okay, I'm doing this build hardly, and looking forward your update :) thanks!
I'm now done the stories, 71lv, 2.5k health and 815 mana, should I go MOM first or jewels or Herbalism?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Thanks for your reply.

Okay, I'm doing this build hardly, and looking forward your update :) thanks!
I'm now done the stories, 71lv, 2.5k health and 815 mana, should I go MOM first or jewels or Herbalism?

MoM and Inspiration using only clarity for Mana reservation unless you have the ring for Wrath
MoM and Inspiration using only clarity for Mana reservation unless you have the ring for Wrath[/quote]

Sorry, I don't understand what your mean.
I disabled Wrath now, bcuz I don't need that much damage.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:

Sorry, I don't understand what your mean.
I disabled Wrath now, bcuz I don't need that much damage.

If you're using Essence Worm ring you can keep Wrath. Otherwise you shouldn't use to have more mana for MoM.
Last edited by Durnz on Jun 7, 2018, 10:36:19 PM
Hello, Love your build, doing it currently with some miiiinorr changes, just taking a bit of inspiration from another person arc build, but anyways onto my point, my trapper is level 84 and i dont have ALL the life nodes yet, but i have most of them and i know i dont have allot of life on my gear quite yet, (my profile is open if you wanna look at my character and help me out), i have VERY loooow ehp. I have 2.9k hp i believe, and about 500 es, i have SO low life, and in videos and stuff i see you / other people playing arc traps at around level 86-90 having like 4.8k help and some es. I suck at this game, i just need some assistance,If some could help, i would be VERY grateful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info