3.5 Saboteur LS/Arc Trap - Starter/Endgame Build Guide | Tanky | Budget | 2~3M+ DPS +VIDEOS

"
Camaron wrote:
How good is this build for end game bosses? also is it good for HC?

Uberelite just blew through them with a similar build in SSFHC

https://youtu.be/wVJr_Y3etRQ?t=1m4s
"
CoolColJ wrote:
"
Camaron wrote:
How good is this build for end game bosses? also is it good for HC?

Uberelite just blew through them with a similar build in SSFHC

https://youtu.be/wVJr_Y3etRQ?t=1m4s

Awesome! Didn't even know that Uberelite was playing traps lol
Would a Stygian Vise or Lightpoacher be good for this build? I just got both from a lich. The belt is pretty good and the poacher has 2 sockets.
"
Chanlilah wrote:
Would a Stygian Vise or Lightpoacher be good for this build? I just got both from a lich. The belt is pretty good and the poacher has 2 sockets.

Nope. Abyss jewels doesn't scale so good as jewels with trap damage/multiplier mods. Lightpoacher is not necessary. You'd lose some good stats on helmet. Maybe a Starkonja would be nice.
what are your pantheon choices for this build? and for low leveling im 61 and have been using fencoil with art+multitrap+clustertrap and steamrollinge everything. super squish since specing into acobatics tho
I'm using a variation with this with dual daggers instead of the staff

what kind of jewel should we use? I have only 2 jewel on tree.
If I got essence worm, should I disabled the clarity and get a clear mind jewel?
Should I use Fencoil till end game?

I'm 3.8K HP, 1410mana now. are trap dps 4624.
btw why I feel like lightning spire trap is less damage than arc trap? 4L now
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jun 10, 2018, 7:01:30 AM
"
Skippsy wrote:
what are your pantheon choices for this build? and for low leveling im 61 and have been using fencoil with art+multitrap+clustertrap and steamrollinge everything. super squish since specing into acobatics tho

You should use Mirebough staff instead Fencoil. it has 2 extra links.

Updated the post with my Pantheon choice.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
what kind of jewel should we use? I have only 2 jewel on tree.
If I got essence worm, should I disabled the clarity and get a clear mind jewel?
Should I use Fencoil till end game?

I'm 3.8K HP, 1410mana now. are trap dps 4624.
btw why I feel like lightning spire trap is less damage than arc trap? 4L now

Just updated about Jewels in the Gear section.

Yes, you can get a Clear mind, it will work perfectly. You can also use a Vaal Impurity of Lightning since you're not using vaal clarity.
and you should use Mirebough instead Fencoil.
I'll update about end game soon. First I need to know how far I can go with Mirebough. I'm about to kill shaper guardians atm. Running t15 and prob t16 later.
I'll post some videos here killing the guardians.

Just updated about Jewels in the Gear section.

Yes, you can get a Clear mind, it will work perfectly. You can also use a Vaal Impurity of Lightning since you're not using vaal clarity.
and you should use Mirebough instead Fencoil.
I'll update about end game soon. First I need to know how far I can go with Mirebough. I'm about to kill shaper guardians atm. Running t15 and prob t16 later.
I'll post some videos here killing the guardians.[/quote]

I'm using Mirebough, sorry, I did the wrong translate.
Actually Mirebough is good so far, I just wondering what gear can I go for, I'm now farming under T10, trying to be good at this game lol.
I just don't know what to do, looking forward to your end game guild, thank you!
How much is your mana regan? I'm got 1.5K mana, 68.7 regan and 105 regan in clarity, I'm wondering is it enough if I got a essence worm and clear mind without enable clarity?
Last edited by 1i1W4DE on Jun 10, 2018, 4:30:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info